This section needs a mod.

PollShould he get the position?
30 votes
Posts 76–90 of 94 · Page 6 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
Everyone knows ShadowWrath.
I remember 6 months ago, when I was a choob, he closed down my thread immediately because of me promoting another site.
Ah...The old dayz.
i don't think every one knows me just a great amount of mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWrath View Post
i don't think every one knows me just a great amount of mpgh
Noone knows you. Your a crossfire caver and sometimes you spam in the general section.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Obama View Post
Noone knows you. Your a crossfire caver and sometimes you spam in the general section.
lawl,im a crossfire caver?there hasn't been a post in there by me in like a month
this thread is useless though. doesn't seem like were getting a mod or minions in here anyway.
why not ^^ its not like there are many hacks for this game now and first the codes need to found the basic hacks have a slighty different code so maby its like OP7.
Hm.. I feel like I'm a pretty active member in this section of the forum, but I have never seen ShadowWrath post.. Though, I usually just lurk the CA and AVA sections, so maybe that's why.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, ShadowWrath, but I have no clue who you are.

If it was up to me, I would choose Corndog and Zakurna to take up the roles of authority in this section.

I would nominate myself like a cool kid, but I'm too new and my postcount is terrible. XD
I Have Edited This Post Because What Was Here Before The Edit Was Failure Times 10.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
dont be mean to the banned noob.
O alright
way to edit whats inside the quote...
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
way to edit whats inside the quote...
Weren't you a former minion for CA?
no, i am still a former minion of the CA Section, lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
no, i am still a former minion of the CA Section, lol.
a former minion. lol.

i liked when you still were one :\ you never came across as an ass to me, but hey, i guess people don't like hearing the truth.
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWrath View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
Now I know how you got into the cocksucker group (:
please, for fucking god's sake, change your avatar please.

Im not racist or anything, but seriously..thats fucking disgusting to look at
Posts 76–90 of 94 · Page 6 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?