[Request] Using " In a Varible

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Using " In a Varible
I'm looking for a way to use " In a varible , and it won't let me obviously, because it would look like..

Textbox1.Text = ("Martin Luther King...Said "Blah Blah Blah"")
Code:
TextBox1.Text = ("Martin Luther King...Said ""Blah Blah Blah""")
haha.you also need " outside of the parentheses
Textbox1.Text = "("Martin Luther King...Said "Blah Blah Blah"")"

That is wat it would be.also please examine the thanks button below =-)
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
I'm looking for a way to use " In a varible , and it won't let me obviously, because it would look like..

Textbox1.Text = ("Martin Luther King...Said "Blah Blah Blah"")
Try
Code:
Textbox1.Text = ("Martin Luther King...Said ""Blah Blah Blah""")
Also try this
Code:
Textbox1.Text = ("Martin Luther King...Said" + ""Blah Blah Blah"")
I have done this one before and this code 100% works that bombsaway displayed uptop

Code:
Textbox1.Text = ("Martin Luther King...Said ""Blah Blah Blah""")
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us