PatchedSimple Hack V2

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Simple Hack V2
[Introduction]
Hey yo! This is just an update of the previous hack, i've released(Simple Hack V1).
The offsets changed so I had to update them. I also changed some other things you can look up at the changelog
at the bottom of this thread.

[Features]
- Super Jump (control)
- Sky Walk
- No Fall Damage
- Dig (home)
- No Boundaries
- No Spawn Wait
- Fast Ammo
- Speed
- Speed Roll
- Glasswalls (F6)
- Gravity (F7)
- No Recoil
- No Spread
- Super No Spread
- Slot 5
- Slot 6
- Slot 7
- Slot 8
- No Fog

[Screenshots]



[Tutorial]
- Start an Injector of your choice(I recommend Extreme Injector v3.3, made by @master131 )
- Use manual mapping injection
- Inject the DLL into the warrock main process (warrock.exe)
- Use hotkeys to use the functions which require a hotkey pressed
- Have fun!

[Requirements]
http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/downl....aspx?id=40784

[Virusscans]
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4...is/1417613226/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/de/scanre...d9e6e56ed3bf2c

[Changelog]
- added some protection features(hide dll from peb, erase headers etc.)
- updated outdated offsets since warrock has updated
[Credits]
- @Ch40zz-C0d3r
- @znoen

[Download]
- Attachment

[Approve]
@Mayion
No Menu V2_mpgh.net.rar4 KB · 654 downloads Clean
Looks nice
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
Looks nice
thanks biesi : - )
love you <3
goodjob,
thanks
/Approved.
Ps. I could still see the dll's headers.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
/Approved.
Ps. I could still see the dll's headers.
Yep forgot to erase them xD
I thought I have erased them but I forgot to add because I was in a hurry

Anyway it does work without erasing headers too of course.
I injected following your directions like using manual map, etc and the menu popped after I injected that listed the hacks, but when I am in the game the hacks do not work. What can I do to resolve this problem?
Great Job Bro Keep It Up
Looks nice, in the old days i would always be complaining about hackers but this seems fun though might try it
WTF No Spread and Super No Spread?? hmm..
Good Job, thx for Release.
Can I User This Hack In Other Injector?
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us