PatchedSimple Hack V2

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by lovekiss123 View Post
Can I User This Hack In Other Injector?
Yes, you can.
having a hard time injection this hack. tried on two injections and both failed
Quote Originally Posted by kingofthis View Post
having a hard time injection this hack. tried on two injections and both failed
Hack is detected for long, look at the date
Hi;
This hack is work now ?
Where download link

Thank you very much
only one thing comes from within
his name is no menu V2.Dll
What will it do
Hi, it seems that the hack doesn't work anymore for me? When I open the injector and try to look for the warrock process it doesn't show up and i can't find it at all. I followed all the directions to the letter and even downloaded extreme injector as reccomended too. am i doing something wrong?
@Mayion, i think hack is detected for bit long time now
Quote Originally Posted by n4n033 View Post
@Mayion, i think hack is detected for bit long time now
I was away so couldn't do anything.
Anyway, thanks for reminding me.
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us