CS:GO Practice Config
Since I can't see a post on here about how people effectively practice their maps and plays in an offline server, I thought that I'd be the one to finally make a post about it which includes my practice config, I remember downloading this config from one of adreN's videos a while ago and I added some person touches to it that I thought you guys may enjoy.
Once you download the file, extract the .cfg file inside and place it in you CS:GO cfg folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg) and once you launch CS:GO press play and "Offline with bots", click Competitive and then pick which map you want to practice. Once the map is loaded, type "exec prac" into the console and enjoy all the benefits that come along with the config.
Included features:
Infinite Ammo/Grenades
Infinite Round Time
Grenade Tracers
Bullet Hitpoints
The ability to place a bot (Open the config in Notepad and replace the "KEY" text with whatever key you desire to place the bot, then type bot_add_ct/t depening on which team you're on to spawn a bot in the enemy team)
Frozen bots
The ability to buy anywhere
Infinite Money

Once you download the file, extract the .cfg file inside and place it in you CS:GO cfg folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg) and once you launch CS:GO press play and "Offline with bots", click Competitive and then pick which map you want to practice. Once the map is loaded, type "exec prac" into the console and enjoy all the benefits that come along with the config.
Included features:
Infinite Ammo/Grenades
Infinite Round Time
Grenade Tracers
Bullet Hitpoints
The ability to place a bot (Open the config in Notepad and replace the "KEY" text with whatever key you desire to place the bot, then type bot_add_ct/t depening on which team you're on to spawn a bot in the enemy team)
Frozen bots
The ability to buy anywhere
Infinite Money





