DiscussionSkidSmasher pre-release discussion.

Posts 16–30 of 98 · Page 2 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by ehex View Post
Make sure to make the ESP large
It will be very big, it will draw on every entity including the world and prop_physics.
From the screenshots the code looks sorted and nice, I hate you and love you at the same time.

Also, what's the menu gonna look like, and how long do you think it'll take Garry to get madder than balls about the hack?
Quote Originally Posted by JDawg147 View Post
From the screenshots the code looks sorted and nice, I hate you and love you at the same time.

Also, what's the menu gonna look like, and how long do you think it'll take Garry to get madder than balls about the hack?
To be quite fair, I don't know shit about making visuals, I asked NanoCat if he had any decent key based menus and he said no. He did say however that he would give me NH2.1's menu, which was the Windows looking menu. Can't confirm anything about menus yet, just know that it's coming.
Quote Originally Posted by JDawg147 View Post
From the screenshots the code looks sorted and nice, I hate you and love you at the same time.

Also, what's the menu gonna look like, and how long do you think it'll take Garry to get madder than balls about the hack?
garry doesn't even work on gmod anymore

he wouldn't care anyway
needs chair esp asap
Quote Originally Posted by Aethi View Post
needs chair esp asap
ya make a long line esp too
Never knew u but seen you everywhere Hf,Etc. Thanks for everything u have done for the community.
(I guess I'll be the guy) Silent aim pls
Quote Originally Posted by ShitFucks View Post
(I guess I'll be the guy) Silent aim pls

It has pSilent and Silent aim. If you would have looked in the description of the video you would have known it.
Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdd View Post
It has pSilent and Silent aim. If you would have looked in the description of the video you would have known it.
shh edd nobody cares about you.
If this is going to be released to the public, just put the source code so skids will have a hard time compiling it or if they will compile it *letroll*

like me.
Quote Originally Posted by z346etn56jzd7egth View Post
Naw dude just 420 C+P horizon base 4 best hack 2014
Ironic coming from you.
I have taught you well gamer.

code on !!!
This seems like the absolute shit. Finaly a really good script. Now I can stop using various functions from various cheats because they all have something that works like shit.



Tested it in HvH today, it's working quite well. It even performed very well against my old cheat, there was a buggy trace in the aimbot that I fixed.
Posts 16–30 of 98 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?