WTSSteelSeries Service!!

Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


You SE these items but have never heard of the box method? (Dry ice and rocks etc)
I've heard the box method, just i don't do it, cause its risky. only doing it on phone companies.
Seems like a cool service, will definitely be in touch soon.
Interested if you go first or we use MM
I would be interested if someone ACTUALLY VOUCHED for this service.
I've ordered a SteelSeries headset from this user. I'm waiting for him to complete the SE. I will vouch when I've received the tracking number.
You guys are fucking arseholes, if you've not paid for his services then you have no fucking right to spam his thread with accusations that he's anything but a good seller.
willing to buy if seller goes first
tell me and H whireles is at the same price 20 $?
waiting for the first vouch
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
You guys are fucking arseholes, if you've not paid for his services then you have no fucking right to spam his thread with accusations that he's anything but a good seller.
We're waiting for vouches and suggesting he gives a vouch copy to a trusted member.
Quote Originally Posted by therriault View Post
We're waiting for vouches and suggesting he gives a vouch copy to a trusted member.
"scammer" "scammer" "scammer", yes mate that's exactly what you're doing.
if you can do the H Wirless one's, I'd glady pay for the service. I would need to see some proof first.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
"scammer" "scammer" "scammer", yes mate that's exactly what you're doing.
Do you trust him enough to pay for his sevices when he refuses to do a vouch copy and won't go first?
Quote Originally Posted by therriault View Post
Do you trust him enough to pay for his sevices when he refuses to do a vouch copy and won't go first?
If I wanted steelseries then yes I would. It really isn't hard to win disputes or charge back if something goes wrong. You people just like to point fingers.
Many Bluetooth Headsets come with features that notify you through the headset when you get a call. So make sure that you get such a product which helps you in that as well.
Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?