WTSSteelSeries Service!!

Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
If I wanted steelseries then yes I would. It really isn't hard to win disputes or charge back if something goes wrong. You people just like to point fingers.
most sellers make you send the order as a gift
Quote Originally Posted by therriault View Post
most sellers make you send the order as a gift
Chargeback. Contact PayPal saying you didn't send the payment.
@TheTerroriser1 , why dont you do it then?
Guys if anyone is still interested HMU , gonna take few orders more, since i'm saving up for a sick guitar atm.
I'm interested but I need to see a vouch from a trusted member
no vouch yet?
not doing anything without a vouch first
As there's no vouch: I will be willing to buy the service but at a discounted rate.
wait a sec , i remember that steelseries patched SE.
Soo did anyone actually buy from this guy? I saw one guy posting he bought and that he will vouch after he gets the item(or can start tracking it) but i didnt see his vouch? So did any1 buy anything from this guy?
So did anyone get their product?
Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
So did anyone get their product?
No ones going to buy from a retard who wont give any vouches.
OP's probably a scammer, so good luck to those who actually bought something from him
Considering OP has not been on for a week, you probably have been scammed if you bought from him.
Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?