when i replace my assembly sharp dll with urs it makes my unturned show up as a black screen :L am i doing something wrong?
PatchedServerHack v0.8
I've said this, and I'll say it again.
One. Item spawn.
This is a "hey lets break the game and cause chaos as Nelson does not give a shit about 2.2.5 anymore" request and EVERY server will have items running about, fully loaded maxed out Timberwolf and Matamorez, etc etc.
Two. Godmode does not prevent instant kills. Health is not overcharged to the point of resisting all kills. Grenades cause instant-kill within radius of explosion, and so does matamorez and timberwolf, when hit with a headshot. All explosives are instant kills.
- - - Updated - - -
Uh. duh.
First off, make SURE you're on 2.2.5. Check that you're not on 3.0 beta.
Once verified, take EVERYTHING from the .rar and put it into your unturned folder. Not just the c-sharp, EVERYTHING.
Then start Unturned.
Do people really not know how to install basic files into a folder?
Sheesh.
One. Item spawn.
This is a "hey lets break the game and cause chaos as Nelson does not give a shit about 2.2.5 anymore" request and EVERY server will have items running about, fully loaded maxed out Timberwolf and Matamorez, etc etc.
Two. Godmode does not prevent instant kills. Health is not overcharged to the point of resisting all kills. Grenades cause instant-kill within radius of explosion, and so does matamorez and timberwolf, when hit with a headshot. All explosives are instant kills.
- - - Updated - - -
Uh. duh.
First off, make SURE you're on 2.2.5. Check that you're not on 3.0 beta.
Once verified, take EVERYTHING from the .rar and put it into your unturned folder. Not just the c-sharp, EVERYTHING.
Then start Unturned.
Do people really not know how to install basic files into a folder?
Sheesh.
Thanks a lot for this, just awesome. I've been givin out suits to everyone and abusing of godmode on PvE servers.
Love you dude <3
Edit: Also wanted to point out that the godmod doesn't properly works since players can still "kill" me and take my stuff, then my inventory is bugged and i have to spawn ghile suite again.
Edit 2: Would be great to have an "item spawner" feature. Since it can spawn ghile suit, I think it should be able to spawn other things too.
Love you dude <3
Edit: Also wanted to point out that the godmod doesn't properly works since players can still "kill" me and take my stuff, then my inventory is bugged and i have to spawn ghile suite again.
Edit 2: Would be great to have an "item spawner" feature. Since it can spawn ghile suit, I think it should be able to spawn other things too.
How do you remove the hacks? and just have it normal unturned
Here's a GUIDE TO REMOVING GOLD ON SERVERHACK 0.8:
You'll see that with my guide on how to apply/unapply gold on 2.2.5 doesn't work with 0.8. EXTREMELY SIMPLE FIX.
Start .Net Reflector.
Start Reflexil (GO TO MY GUIDE FOR MORE DETAILS)
Find Database
Open the only thing named Void.
Scroll down in Reflexil to Instruction #24 (AGAIN, FOR PICTURES, GO TO MY GUIDE)
You'll see that the opcode is ldc.i4.s instead of what it should be, which is just ldc.i4. FIX:
Right click, it select edit, remove the .s, and then change the operand to Int32. To change it, click what says SByte, and select Int32 in the drop-down window that appears.
NOW, EDIT THE DATA VALUE BENEATH INT32.
The correct number for non-gold is 306460.
Scroll back up to Assembly C-Sharp.
Right click it, move cursor to Reflexil.
Select Save As.
Remove the .Patched from the end of Assembly C-Sharp.
Save. Overwrite.
Have fun.
You'll see that with my guide on how to apply/unapply gold on 2.2.5 doesn't work with 0.8. EXTREMELY SIMPLE FIX.
Start .Net Reflector.
Start Reflexil (GO TO MY GUIDE FOR MORE DETAILS)
Find Database
Open the only thing named Void.
Scroll down in Reflexil to Instruction #24 (AGAIN, FOR PICTURES, GO TO MY GUIDE)
You'll see that the opcode is ldc.i4.s instead of what it should be, which is just ldc.i4. FIX:
Right click, it select edit, remove the .s, and then change the operand to Int32. To change it, click what says SByte, and select Int32 in the drop-down window that appears.
NOW, EDIT THE DATA VALUE BENEATH INT32.
The correct number for non-gold is 306460.
Scroll back up to Assembly C-Sharp.
Right click it, move cursor to Reflexil.
Select Save As.
Remove the .Patched from the end of Assembly C-Sharp.
Save. Overwrite.
Have fun.
This is a nice hack, but how do you toggle off gold account? Every server kicks me for that.
First of all, thank you for not making a spawn hack. The game would be so shit if that existed :P
I just have 1 question please.
1. How do you remove the jump hack? I removed the crouch one and the gold one, but I can't find a post on how to remove jump hack.
Also I found a bug, if you go singleplayer and get some damage, hunger and thurst, and use the godmode, it will save it and remove the 100 health 0 hunger 0 thurst, and so whenever u use the godmode again, it will return u to ur previous stats in singleplayer :P
I just have 1 question please.
1. How do you remove the jump hack? I removed the crouch one and the gold one, but I can't find a post on how to remove jump hack.
Also I found a bug, if you go singleplayer and get some damage, hunger and thurst, and use the godmode, it will save it and remove the 100 health 0 hunger 0 thurst, and so whenever u use the godmode again, it will return u to ur previous stats in singleplayer :P
Do what? Sorry man, all I know is edit the CSharp on .net reflector ._. Can you please explain a bit further? Thanks!!
What is the menu key?
Since I don't know much about the VAC policy, is it safe to use this cheat, or do you suggest to change to an alternate account?
It'd be a shame if I got a VACation for this.
It'd be a shame if I got a VACation for this.
This thread is closed for replies.
