will this work on the latest update? 3.9.9.5?
PatchedServerHack v0.8
Does it work on maple?
**** Attention Everyone****
Just so that everyone is aware, the Kast Team has been disbanded and will no longer be updating this project.
Check their Facebook page for proof.
Also, after reading this thread Xarnix needs to turn down the anal retentive fanboy rage. Top lel Check their Facebook page for proof.
how did u fix it
Hck still works?
.3. So when will you guys update it to work in Unturned 3.0?
Crashes when i open the game.
any new hcks that supports the preview version?
Unturned version 3 work?
How to activate the hack ?
- - - Updated - - -
I have no black screen and will not play I can do
- - - Updated - - -
I have no black screen and will not play I can do
i think its been patched :/ the hack is on my screen but most of the hacks are not working..
This thread is closed for replies.
