ExclamationPatchedServerHack v0.8

Posts 46–60 of 98 · Page 4 of 7
Wow works really good! are awesome!
Please update to the latest man. Or is that only happening with item spawn :/?
Does it work for version 3.8?? anyone knows of a hack for version 3.8?
Quote Originally Posted by jskoes View Post
Does it work for version 3.8?? anyone knows of a hack for version 3.8?
They removed a lot of things in the 3.8 version that the hacks rely on. It's rare to find a public hack, only thing I can think of people who will sell a private hack.
Nice release TYYYYYYYYY
Does this work for 3.9.4.0? I tried putting the two .dll files in where it should be placed and when I start Unturned I get a blackscreen. D:
Whenever I try to put the sinhack.dll my anti-virus program quarantines it and I can't use it at all. How can I get around it?
Quote Originally Posted by Ardauxca View Post
Whenever I try to put the sinhack.dll my anti-virus program quarantines it and I can't use it at all. How can I get around it?
Try disabling your Anti-virus program while you put the sinhack.dll
I seem to be stuck in the black screen, any ideas?
Ok, but if I try to disable my anti-virus, place the sinhack.dll in the folder, I cannot re-enable my anti-virus.
i please help me somebody none every reads these but i am stuk on ow to set up i went through all the steps but got stuck on put in .dlls what do you mean please help i need this unturned hack who ever is out there HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Quote Originally Posted by thelaw304 View Post
i please help me somebody none every reads these but i am stuk on ow to set up i went through all the steps but got stuck on put in .dlls what do you mean please help i need this unturned hack who ever is out there HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Are you sure that you're in version 2.2.5?

- - - Updated - - -

For those not in the know, the new release will be posted on our serverhack FACEBOOK PAGE!
Link: https://www.facebook.com/kastteam?ref=bookmarksⓘ
Works like a charm.
Posts 46–60 of 98 · Page 4 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us