PatchedServerHack v0.8
how do i install these mod menus to Mac, any help is gladly appreciated.
Screen stays black how do i fix it?
It dosen't work!! It just gives me a black screen when I start unturned
please help!
please help!Doesn't work on latest version anymore, stop trying to download it when there are countless other posts saying it doesn't work anymore.
Bel lavoro, gg :v
Unable To Run
It won't work. After I put the two .dll files in the managed Folder then run the game, It shows a black Screen and nothing else. How do you get it to work? Any one (even the developer) can help me on this.

On 3.0 version of unturned

On 3.0 version of unturned
Stuck İn Black Screen
Oh.... so this is for the classic - original version?
game is patched, this is now outdated
Information
Bah ... it's already nice if I still write in this post ...
As mentioned the KastTeam was dissolved! Just say "outdated11! 11 !!" or stuff like that, the version of ServerHack have ceased to exist!
Goodbye and Good game
This thread is closed for replies.
