AS3 Client + Server Source

Posts 16–30 of 89 · Page 2 of 6
@Kithio
Can you tell me if you using custom theme and if yes can i have name?
Quote Originally Posted by ~V~ View Post
@Kithio
Can you tell me if you using custom theme and if yes can i have name?
U7imate is the custom theme I have, Windows 7

When I get my new computer I'll be switching to Windows 8 though
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
U7imate is the custom theme I have, Windows 7

When I get my new computer I'll be switching to Windows 8 though
I have just noticed you have changed your sig. and the server is in development again, great to hear, :K
awesome @Kithio no hard feelings right for the client thing before <3 ? xD
also download pl0x
@Kithio

What "SQL" database thingy does the server use, MySQL or NoSQL (redis, etc.)?
@KieronZeCoder69

Leacher and feggit like always.
Quote Originally Posted by BlackRayquaza View Post
@Kithio

What "SQL" database thingy does the server use, MySQL or NoSQL (redis, etc.)?
@KieronZeCoder69

Leacher and feggit like always.
i have no trouble kicking you out the team lith.
Quote Originally Posted by KieronZeCoder69 View Post
i have no trouble kicking you out the team lith.
You could also kick Fab out and let the server rot

But honestly, Fab just said that he hasn't seen anyone make a commit on the server so he is doing all the work...
Quote Originally Posted by KieronZeCoder69 View Post
i have no trouble kicking you out the team lith.
Me neither
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
You could also kick Fab out and let the server rot

But honestly, Fab just said that he hasn't seen anyone make a commit on the server so he is doing all the work...
why would i kick fabian if he is not doing anything wrong -.-
also
"hasn't seen anyone make a commit"
@BlackRayquaza
revoking my access that's your 3rd strike dude
1 more fucking thing and your out
Quote Originally Posted by KieronZeCoder69 View Post
why would i kick fabian if he is not doing anything wrong -.-
also
"hasn't seen anyone make a commit"
@BlackRayquaza
revoking my access that's your 3rd strike dude
1 more fucking thing and your out
Seriously... what have you done on it?

Looking at Fab's post, like I've said before, no one is doing any work but him
Quote Originally Posted by BlackRayquaza View Post
Me neither
strange cos i still got access and fabian removed you from admins lolllllll karma
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Seriously... what have you done on it?

Looking at Fab's post, like I've said before, no one is doing any work but him
meh, it is true he has done 99.99%
but it is no where near done yet, the team is waiting for when the client is done so we can fully start
coding
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
U7imate is the custom theme I have, Windows 7

When I get my new computer I'll be switching to Windows 8 though
Thanks
/10char
Quote Originally Posted by Travoos View Post
Kithio is just bad at making promises. And so am I. I promised myself I'd never touch rotmg again. Now I'm ready to touch it all over.
I've been touching all over it.
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
I suck at holding my word when it comes to certain things....

I can say I will never talk to someone or I will never help someone ever agan and 2 days later I do exactly that...

- - - Updated - - -



Well this is very bare bones and the 123.5.1 client is okay and all but I'm working on getting the latest Prod Client to work
So I see, reviving Seraph's Dominon after all that has happened.

You and Trav need to learn to stick to your words.
Posts 16–30 of 89 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us