AS3 Client + Server Source

Posts 31–45 of 89 · Page 3 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by KieronZeCoder69 View Post
meh, it is true he has done 99.99%
but it is no where near done yet, the team is waiting for when the client is done so we can fully start
coding
I'm sure fab will be still just as good as he is at client coding but with server source coding. He knows how2server..
@KieronZeCoder69 @ BlackRayquaza

Stay On-Topic if you're going to post here... I don't want to see your bullshit fights on my threads
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
@KieronZeCoder69 @ BlackRayquaza

Stay On-Topic if you're going to post here... I don't want to see your bullshit fights on my threads
xD it's k he off the team now BUT like i asked b4
are we over that whole we using your client ect?
You added the files :S, let's hope this gets approved as early as it possibly can, really looking forward of trying this out
Approved, looks safe enough but the file is huge and was really hard to look through.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
Approved, looks safe enough but the file is huge and was really hard to look through.
pl0x give Raple larger file
It's a great source, there was some errors with struct.sql for me, therefore I tried to fix that, I ended up modifying the struct.sql from Trapped's source, and everything seem to go fine, then when I rebuild the thing, without a .sql or with a .sql it seems to give a weird error;
Error 9 Cryptographic failure while signing assembly 'c:\Users\-----\Desktop\sojec\Server Source\MySql.Data\obj\Debug\MySql.Data.dll' -- 'The key container name 'ConnectorNet' does not exist' C:\Users\-----\Desktop\sojec\Server Source\MySql.Data\CSC MySql.Data
I can imagine ConnectorNet has to do something with installing of the MySQL, but my installer did not give any errors, and my whole thing seems to be working fine, any tips?

//I did try other sources, they seem to be working fine,
Quote Originally Posted by Silly S View Post
It's a great source, there was some errors with struct.sql for me, therefore I tried to fix that, I ended up modifying the struct.sql from Trapped's source, and everything seem to go fine, then when I rebuild the thing, without a .sql or with a .sql it seems to give a weird error;
I can imagine ConnectorNet has to do something with installing of the MySQL, but my installer did not give any errors, and my whole thing seems to be working fine, any tips?

//I did try other sources, they seem to be working fine,
Right click your solution => "Manage NuGet Packages for Solution" => Use your brain from there.
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
Right click your solution => "Manage NuGet Packages for Solution" => Use your brain from there.
I installed MySql.Data Package and the bouncy castle one, still gives me the same error while rebuilding, any other tips, is there anything I have to add the package to? Thanks though, I do greatly appreciate your help Versss.
Quote Originally Posted by Silly S View Post
I installed MySql.Data Package and the bouncy castle one, still gives me the same error while rebuilding, any other tips, is there anything I have to add the package to? Thanks though, I do greatly appreciate your help Versss.
Just do this to them all

Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
Just do this to them all

--- cant post links ---
I installed all the packages to every single project, I get 22 errors, yet still the same ConnectorNet one :C. I will try redownloading the source, and doing this again, will post results.

//The 22 errors I get is when I put the MySql.Data package to each of the projects:/.
Quote Originally Posted by Silly S View Post
I installed all the packages to every single project, I get 22 errors, yet still the same ConnectorNet one :C. I will try redownloading the source, and doing this again, will post results.

//The 22 errors I get is when I put the MySql.Data package to each of the projects:/.
Add my skype, we'll talk about it
Hello Kithio!

I've got the svr.3 it came out before this one i think and it has alot of bugs and one of them is SaveCharacter[ERROR] is that error fixed on this source?
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
Hello Kithio!

I've got the svr.3 it came out before this one i think and it has alot of bugs and one of them is SaveCharacter[ERROR] is that error fixed on this source?
Yeah, most of us are getting that error.
Quote Originally Posted by KieronZeCoder69 View Post
meh, it is true he has done 99.99%
but it is no where near done yet, the team is waiting for when the client is done so we can fully start
coding
pst, the client is done (all the stuff I want for now), so start
Posts 31–45 of 89 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us