AS3 Client + Server Source

Posts 76–89 of 89 · Page 6 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Omniraptor View Post
I've made it work on another source already, you'll have to change something but it does indeed work.
So instead of putting some actual work into getting a stable source code working you change to a source code that is inferior in pretty much all ways?
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post


So instead of putting some actual work into getting a stable source code working you change to a source code that is inferior in pretty much all ways?
The amount of work I've put into the source I have would be untransferable to your barebone source, Sure I got this great client, but I wouldnt be having all this fun completely re-adding every small detail, I appreciate your release, but my source is not inferior.. In my heart at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post


stable source code
What you released has an assembly error, and I am too stupid to figure out how to fix it, Im trying, but no success!

AND I found the fix!

1) open the project properties (in this case, MySql.Data properties),
2) open the "Signing" tab in the property window,
3) check the "Sign the assembly" option,
4) either choose a strong name key file, or make a new one for test purposes (you can simply type in a new key filename without password).
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post


So instead of putting some actual work into getting a stable source code working you change to a source code that is inferior in pretty much all ways?
I would work on the stable source but I'd rather not at the moment to be honest. I might do so later on as well but I do appreciate your source. ^.^
I've tried to download the server normally and in IDM and no matter what I get corrupt file errors :/
I can't download it properly in any way. I tried IDM, winrar, EVERRYTHING! Also I clueless on how you set it up
...

I guess I will push the source onto github when I have the time to do so because of all these corruptions...

I'll also add with it a client with only inventory tabs, one with only skins, one with both and the last will be the original
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
...

I guess I will push the source onto github when I have the time to do so because of all these corruptions...

I'll also add with it a client with only inventory tabs, one with only skins, one with both and the last will be the original
Personally I think it's too much of a hassle... at least with my current schedule. I had plans on making a github or bitbucket for it but I can't take a lot of time off... the little time I do have I want to spend talking to people or watching a series
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post


Personally I think it's too much of a hassle... at least with my current schedule. I had plans on making a github or bitbucket for it but I can't take a lot of time off... the little time I do have I want to spend talking to people or watching a series
Yeah same. I'm gonna do that when I feel like it. People can beg but that would just delay it tbh
i have a problem
not the realm portal appears and the monsters and the monsters don't move or attack
Quote Originally Posted by DuckDonald View Post
i have a problem
not the realm portal appears and the monsters and the monsters don't move or attack
They have no behaviors make them c:
Quote Originally Posted by tjmax65 View Post
They have no behaviors make them c:
but have behaviors in the folder wserver :$
how I can fix the portal that does not load?
The behaviors are in wServer but their compilation property have been set to "None". You need to change it to "Compile"

As for the realm portal, you can do that yourself.
there is a tutorial to this? xd
can be this the problem? :/

:3 now can post links
Posts 76–89 of 89 · Page 6 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us