AS3 Client + Server Source

Posts 61–75 of 89 · Page 5 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Omniraptor View Post
Could this client be used for other source or only your server source specifically?
The other server sources actually have a few things required on their clients that this client does not have. Mainly packet stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by TJRAE%TJAJAZetjtjtjjt View Post
How to Fix This? :<
Server.exe

Client:
"field 'admin' doesnt have a default value" give it a default value and it will work
Make sure you import the struct.sql correctly, or check any problems with mysql
Quote Originally Posted by ~V~ View Post
I actually like puzzles and labyrinths... I'd get out of there in quite short time.
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post


I actually like puzzles and labyrinths... I'd get out of there in quite short time.
But then you'd jump right back to the start
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
I actually like puzzles and labyrinths... I'd get out of there in quite short time.
cuz you like it you will start it over and over
I can only seem to run this locally. I've tried changing the host in the client, tried with different ports and it just won't load remotely.

It's not a router issue since other clients connect without trouble. And of course I changed the port on the server as well.

Is there something else that needs to be edited in the client to get it to connect remotely besides the parameters file?
Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
Is there something else that needs to be edited in the client to get it to connect remotely besides the parameters file?
Http Https
Quote Originally Posted by kola95 View Post
Http Https
Don't think that's it as I've tried every combination possible for the host name including the IP.
Found it:

Code:
Client>src>com>company>assembleegameclient>appengine>_0B_u.as
Change localhost to your domain name there to host this sucker remotely. This should really be mentioned in the first post considering that changing the parameters file alone won't help.
Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
Found it:

Code:
Client>src>com>company>assembleegameclient>appengine>_0B_u.as
Change localhost to your domain name there to host this sucker remotely. This should really be mentioned in the first post considering that changing the parameters file alone won't help.
I had the same problem as well. I figured it out but you beat me to the post :P
@Travoos So are you saying the work needed to make this work on a different source isn't worth it?
Quote Originally Posted by ClarkusReloaded View Post
@Travoos So are you saying the work needed to make this work on a different source isn't worth it?
I've made it work on another source already, you'll have to change something but it does indeed work.
Quote Originally Posted by Omniraptor View Post
I've made it work on another source already, you'll have to change something but it does indeed work.
Nothing too hard? when you something, do you mean "Something" or "Somethings"
Posts 61–75 of 89 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us