AS3 Client + Server Source

Posts 46–60 of 89 · Page 4 of 6
at least the other one compiles for me, this one doesn't compile at all, several dozen errors about db.dll and connectornet missing.
Quote Originally Posted by ossimc82 View Post
pst, the client is done (all the stuff I want for now), so start
i am doing that sm thing bb <3
Quote Originally Posted by TJRAE%TJAJAZetjtjtjjt View Post
halp

"Field 'admin' doesn't have a default value


perhaps that would help although please scroll up so we can see more of the errors
Quote Originally Posted by TJRAE%TJAJAZetjtjtjjt View Post
halp
As it seems no one else has decided to help you yet...

I'm guessing you're using something like MySQL Workbench?

Well you wanna run one of the newer versions of MySQL so I'd suggest removing whatever MySQL Database Provider you have right now and install XAMPP instead.
It won't give the errors about default values.
the intentions were good to release this but there are some issues with the server.

the client compiles fine with intellij but there are a ton of warnings. not very clean at all. plus it is the same dirt old client 123.5.1.

the server source though looks like a stock creepylava to me. there are several problems even compiling it, let alone running it. i've installed/updated nuget packages and the errors just get worse. what exactly did you do to make the source work better with this client anyway?
Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
what exactly did you do to make the source work better with this client anyway?
He tried to make the private server section have quality. MMOE sources and up are all just completely messed up in many ways.
Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
the intentions were good to release this but there are some issues with the server.

the client compiles fine with intellij but there are a ton of warnings. not very clean at all. plus it is the same dirt old client 123.5.1.

the server source though looks like a stock creepylava to me. there are several problems even compiling it, let alone running it. i've installed/updated nuget packages and the errors just get worse. what exactly did you do to make the source work better with this client anyway?
I'm not sure, but I guess this client allows you to do more advanced stuff more easily? Like adding Stat Tabs or sort?
Quote Originally Posted by Travoos View Post
He tried to make the private server section have quality. MMOE sources and up are all just completely messed up in many ways.
understandable and commendable. unfortunately this release won't do that, too many problems with the source he posted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Silly S View Post
I'm not sure, but I guess this client allows you to do more advanced stuff more easily? Like adding Stat Tabs or sort?
the client as3 source is nice to have and it works fine except for the numerous warnings.

it's the server source that is the problem.
Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
understandable and commendable. unfortunately this release won't do that, too many problems with the source he posted.
Kithio didn't spend too much time on the release of this source. He just made it playable. If you read his signature, you'll see his main focus right now is Seraphs' Dominion with a 27.2 client. I plan on making more tutorials for this source to add some features in most private server clients that are missing in this one, and I plan on fixing some of the major bugs with the source on my side-project copy of this source. I plan to release instructions on how to do all the bugfixes I add as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
It won't give the errors about default values.
If i die, i dont see a Death screen, its just a background, console show zero errors.
Im using MySQL+workbench+HeidiSQL for editing, im able to enter nexus\realm w\e, its a "no default value" cause it ?
Also i can see myself when i enter\exit realm (im keep sit near portal as a player-object, i can lock myself)
Quote Originally Posted by Travoos View Post
Kithio is just bad at making promises. And so am I. I promised myself I'd never touch rotmg again. Now I'm ready to touch it all over.
It's a sickness, once it gets inside of you. Rotmg can't leave. You can try and try again but it won't. :P

Also, this is some good solid work. Keep it up . @Kithio
Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zuko View Post
It's a sickness, once it gets inside of you. Rotmg can't leave. You can try and try again but it won't. :P
Quote Originally Posted by ~V~ View Post


It spreads like a wildfire too....
Could this client be used for other source or only your server source specifically?
Posts 46–60 of 89 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us