HelpProblem Execution (With injector)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Problem Execution (With injector)
Hello !

I have a problem with my execution/injection method.

My injector is a Undetected Cheat Engine.
I change a variable/string to inject my .sqf file.

It work last month but after a long period of inactivity I resume the game and I perceive that I am kicked from the server with a crash of my game with the following message "Hi, it appears that your client crashed. Do not worry we will get back with you in six years."
It depend of the server, sometimes I'm kicked sometimes I'm Freeze with a purple screen.

This message is https://github.com/TAWTonic/Altis-Li...doftheline.sqf

I think my variable/string of my method of execution is detected.
Thank
Anyone can help me ? :/
maybe your string is now detected
if your string has this in it

Code:
GUI
then its likely old and detected. very few GUI strings still work.

did you try changing the string after you loaded into the server? (only try this if your memory editor is actually undetected!!)
Quote Originally Posted by Jme View Post
if your string has this in it

Code:
GUI
then its likely old and detected. very few GUI strings still work.

did you try changing the string after you loaded into the server? (only try this if your memory editor is actually undetected!!)
Yes my string has "GUI" but there is no other string that are not currently detected?

How I can check if my injector is realy undetected ? I use this injector since 3 months.
Quote Originally Posted by dracau18 View Post
How I can check if my injector is realy undetected ?
Join a server with BE.
Inject your hack.
If you get banned, its detected
Quote Originally Posted by Jme View Post
Join a server with BE.
Inject your hack.
If you get banned, its detected
I have make this, and i'm not banned ^^ but just I make a Alt Tab to back in Arma.
But just after I have a Blue screen or Purple screen (depend of the server)
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us