Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 31–45 of 1,979 · Page 3 of 132
3 days in a row without a oryx crash here...
Can anyone confirm any crash in the last days?
I've had 2 succeeded dupes tonight
So has anyone finally come to a method of how to successfully duplicate items first time with a successful realm/server crash. I can't seem to get it working (maybe because of updates).
If so, it would be much appreciated if someone could get in contact with me to help me with this, lost a few chars and need to 8/8 new ones lol. PM me or whatever and pls add me on skype or something, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by iixxryanxxii2 View Post
So has anyone finally come to a method of how to successfully duplicate items first time with a successful realm/server crash. I can't seem to get it working (maybe because of updates).
If so, it would be much appreciated if someone could get in contact with me to help me with this, lost a few chars and need to 8/8 new ones lol. PM me or whatever and pls add me on skype or something, thanks.

problem is, that kabam is changing servers.
Doesn't dupe happen really rare?

- - - Updated - - -

or is it more common than before

- - - Updated - - -

i dont remember anyone help?

- - - Updated - - -

wait i think i got the dupe

- - - Updated - - -

wait i didnt dammit

- - - Updated - - -

dammnit anyone who can help dupe in a group pm me pls
Really rare are the dupes atm.
Yesterdey got two succesfull dupes in:

EUNORTH2 11:11PM (ARG TIME)
USEAST 12:53PM (ARG TIME)

So, today i didnt have luck yet.
Dupe still works, can confirm

just duped at 8:11pm copenhagen time
just dooped at 4:20 marvel time
Can you Instruct me a little on how you were successfully duping? Pm me or something I am lost, I have many hours of failure and no clue what I'm doing if it is right or wrong...
For all of you saying you just successfully duped;
Do you mind sending me a PM and explaining me how? I sank 400 USD into this game to make my pet half decent, and Im sick and tired of it and want to fucking dupe some ambrosias to finally get my damn Yak after 2 years.....
Much appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by Demyrt View Post
For all of you saying you just successfully duped;
Do you mind sending me a PM and explaining me how? I sank 400 USD into this game to make my pet half decent, and Im sick and tired of it and want to fucking dupe some ambrosias to finally get my damn Yak after 2 years.....
Much appreciated.
you can't dupe ambrosias nor untradeable items you fucking dweeb


EDIT; and if you can't get that divine pet then too bad for you.
Quote Originally Posted by nigjew View Post
you can't dupe ambrosias nor untradeable items you fucking dweeb


EDIT; and if you can't get that divine pet then too bad for you.
There's a dupe method for 1 person duping.
Quote Originally Posted by nigjew View Post
you can't dupe ambrosias nor untradeable items you fucking dweeb


EDIT; and if you can't get that divine pet then too bad for you.
Whats with the fucking attitude? Did I offend you in any fucking way with my question? I had no fucking clue duping SBs wasnt possible because I know nothing about duping, which is why I ASKED fuckhead. Now if you dont have anything useful to bring, then why the fuck bother to answer? Get over yourself, cunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
There's a dupe method for 1 person duping.
Could you please elaborate or explain how, if possible, to do this?
Quote Originally Posted by Demyrt View Post
Could you please elaborate or explain how, if possible, to do this?
I might once I get everything that I want duped. The game is pretty much dead anyways so I'll release soon.
Hey if anyone can tell me how the dupe works, I would be very appreciative for your help. I was told a way of the dupe, but I am unsure if it works or not. I would really like someone's help on how to dupe. Thank you.
Posts 31–45 of 1,979 · Page 3 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?