Dupe Discussion Thread

Posts 46–60 of 1,979 · Page 4 of 132
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
I might once I get everything that I want duped. The game is pretty much dead anyways so I'll release soon.
how about you release privately to me, ill abuse the hell out of it and we split the profits
Quote Originally Posted by xTwinzySnipez View Post
how about you release privately to me, ill abuse the hell out of it and we split the profits
What profits? I've already profited.
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
What profits? I've already profited.
Do you have any proof tho?
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
What profits? I've already profited.
when you have the amount of computers with the specs i have, it'd be wise to share with me i can run over 40 accounts combined. You do the maths
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
What profits? I've already profited.
Wanna share it only among a very select few (me included)? Or do you want to exchange it for $$$? Either way you can count on me to keep the method secret...(also @ anyone willing to release the dupe to me) I really just want to dupe uts and nothing else.
My skype: geuribeiro1
Quote Originally Posted by Gerrylol999 View Post
Wanna share it only among a very select few (me included)? Or do you want to exchange it for $$$? Either way you can count on me to keep the method secret...(also @ anyone willing to release the dupe to me) I really just want to dupe uts and nothing else.
My skype: geuribeiro1
You greedy dick head
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
There's a dupe method for 1 person duping.

There might be, but it isn't public tho.
Is there a best server to try duping?
3 days wiithout any crash for me =c
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
I might once I get everything that I want duped. The game is pretty much dead anyways so I'll release soon.
If we don't know the same one there are 2 versions of 1 account duping at the moment.
thats why all these bullshit goes on there
Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
I might once I get everything that I want duped. The game is pretty much dead anyways so I'll release soon.
lolol, you mean the vault drop items method, so wow, so dupe
[QUOTE=EGriim;10259367]umm release plz?

umm no? I'm not even the one who thought out this method. Only partially helped with finding out and did the testing.
[QUOTE=Jorji Costava;10260687]
Quote Originally Posted by EGriim View Post
umm release plz?

umm no? I'm not even the one who thought out this method. Only partially helped with finding out and did the testing.
Could you give us some hints on how this works? Anything please
anyone still duping?
Quote Originally Posted by toounfair View Post
anyone still duping?
It's a waste of time, no point of doing it.
Posts 46–60 of 1,979 · Page 4 of 132

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?