OutdatedXciite Basic Hack 1.0

Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
Xciite Basic Hack 1.0
Xciite Basic Hack 1.0


Hello everyone this is my first PayDay 2 Hack. This is a mini hack I will be updating this in the near future. I will also have other hacks coming out so check for that. I hope you guys like it.

How To Install -

1.Open Your PayDay 2 location you can find this in ("C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\PAYDAY 2")
2.Take all the files in this folder and put it in the Payday 2 Folder.
3.Launch the game and have fun!


__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

Keys -

F1 - Spawn The Diamond
F2 - All Weapon's Unlocked
F3 - All Weapon Mods Unlocked
F4 - All Mask's Unlocked
F5 - Add Money And SkillPoints
F6 - Instant Level 50
F7 - Instant Level 100
Insert - Instant Win


__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c...7da7/analysis/

http://virusscan.jotti.org/de/scanre...c5f89e3bf5f830
Xciite Basic_mpgh.net.rar221 KB · 9,083 downloads Clean
. @XToxicRain Post the url link with [CODE][/ CODE] brackets around it.
I can't download yet
Quote Originally Posted by navolt View Post
I can't download yet
That was obvious.
Quote Originally Posted by navolt View Post
I can't download yet
The Thread Must Be Approved To DownLoad
it says XToxicRain You are not aloud to post links. I tried [CODE][/ CODE] but it doesnt work
Quote Originally Posted by XToxicRain View Post
Didn't let me add virus scan. Says not aloud to post links.
Add spaces between the link
eg. http:// mpgh.net
Stop waiting and add the damn links...
Fuck this shit. Cheater tag by not evening using dlc hack.
whaere is the payday 2 folder?
DO NOT DOWNLOAD. I didn't even use the DLC hack and i still got cheater tagged. this hack is shit. do not dl if u dont wanna be banned.
This doesn't have DLC hacks first and second you can't get banned and third I've a billion times and you don't get cheater tagged unless you use guns your not aloud to have at your level.

- - - Updated - - -

And also berkayy95 I looked at all your comments on posts your the biggest troll and so mean to people so don't try to start stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by XToxicRain View Post
This doesn't have DLC hacks first and second you can't get banned and third I've a billion times and you don't get cheater tagged unless you use guns your not aloud to have at your level.
Probably spawning the diamond got them tagged. Especially if they're clients.
Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us