OutdatedXciite Basic Hack 1.0

Posts 16–30 of 73 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by kel007 View Post
Probably spawning the diamond got them tagged. Especially if they're clients.
No it doesn't I tested it believe me.
Quote Originally Posted by XToxicRain View Post
No it doesn't I tested it believe me.
Securing the Diamond uses managers.loot:secure, which... okay.

But your "All Masks" only defines a function and didn't call the function. There's no point there.

Edit:
And great job ripping most of it off MVP. You didn't even bother to remove the unused PostRequireScripts in your PD2Hook.yml.



If you want to make it simple, okay. But at least clean up.

The maximum skill points for all 5 trees is 725. Don't see any need for 750 skill points?
Quote Originally Posted by XToxicRain View Post
This doesn't have DLC hacks first and second you can't get banned and third I've a billion times and you don't get cheater tagged unless you use guns your not aloud to have at your level.

- - - Updated - - -

And also berkayy95 I looked at all your comments on posts your the biggest troll and so mean to people so don't try to start stuff.
Stfu you retard. U never stated out that using the guns cheat will get u cheater tagged. nor in ur post as in ur read me file. Ur a c+p piece of shit. I will recommend everyone to never dl shitty ''hacks'' made by you.
Quote Originally Posted by berkayy95 View Post
Stfu you retard. U never stated out that using the guns cheat will get u cheater tagged. nor in ur post as in ur read me file. Ur a c+p piece of shit. I will recommend everyone to never dl shitty ''hacks'' made by you.
This works exceptionally well for me, no problems at all, I don't even see the cheater tag you guys are talking about.
Then again I was the host of every match I queued into.
can i use this on payday 2 revolt version?
Ever Since I downloaded this hack, Everytime I got into a lobby, I always get kicked out right away even when I deleted my hacks
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Add spaces between the link
eg. http:// mpgh.net
One again the Moderators show how good they are on MPGH!

Bitch I'm back!
i get kicked out out every game i join now, banned? glitch? help please!
Yo bud! Thanks, I really needed this, especially because I needed the weapon parts.
Got kicked from every lobby
Cheater Tag! Works fine in offline (Money and EXP aswell as weapons) but remove it for when you actually want to play. I have the cheater tag and now i can't join 80% of games. Thank you while it lasted.
im using windows xp, every time i copy paste all item in the folder and put on pd2 folder there was payday2_win32_release.exe application eror . can some one help me
DO NOT USE ONLINE. If you use this mod while playing on Crime.net online it will give you the cheater tag and sometimes crash your game. The best way to use it is to start and offline game with just yourself, spawn in, hold F1 a few times, then press insert to win automatically. Only use the commands IN A GAME, For example if you want to be lvl 50 instantly, start up cook off, hold F1, press F6, then insert. Once you are done getting what you need, replace the Xciite with the original payday 2 files and you should be good to go. I have done this about 20 times now and no cheater tag. Hope this helps.
Posts 16–30 of 73 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us