Suggestions?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Suggestions?
I Need suggestions on what to add to my tool, useful things and things that are allowed to be uploaded to mpgh.


Any suggestions taken!

Must be easy or doesn't take that long.
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha! View Post
Must be easy or doesn't take that long.
Just give up.
If you don't want to do any effort then no need to create a tool.
C+Ping public sources is just useless and pointless.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post

Just give up.
If you don't want to do any effort then no need to create a tool.
C+Ping public sources is just useless and pointless.
By "Easy" I mean it can be long but not too hard/long, I'm doing my exams and still learning, I just want ideas...

I'll put effort into it.
Virtual Private Server to host the shell for the booter.
Shell Booter in VB.NET. Easy. If it's not allowed don't post it here..
Only this can be useful...
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?