OutdatedMulti-Hack Beta by Turb0z [Aimbot/Aim Assistant/Triggerbot/ESP/RCS]
Looks good //Approved
Anyone asking for approval has been infracted..
Anyone asking for approval has been infracted..
Is this external? What hacks write to the memory? Can we change the hashes with this manually?
@turb0z It has another key for this?
is it possible to change aimbot key from mouse 4 to somethin else?
Damn, our #1 csgo contributor is back with an incredible set of cheats, great job Turb0z

Btw @turb0z does this work with Windowed mode? or only fullscreen windowed?

Btw @turb0z does this work with Windowed mode? or only fullscreen windowed?
blackscreen in game, win7, aero off, windowed mode
wrzuc. se/images/54c82dca2143d.png
wrzuc. se/images/54c82dca2143d.png
The Program gives the "Program has stopped working" whenever I'm about to click play game.
Hey I have an issue. I start CS GO and then the hack and I get the grey boxes at the top left and when I press the num pad buttons it does nothing. I am running in full screen windowed. Ran as admin. Any help turb0z?
Problem - I don't know if I'm a idiot or this is an actual problem. But I don't have a "Mouse 4" button on my mouse. So I can't really use the aim-bot.
Problem - With aim assist it just jerks up at the sky.
Problem - With aim assist it just jerks up at the sky.
Hey ! I get "The application was unable to start correctly(0xc000007b) click ok to close the application.
ok so esp is good recoil is sortof ok it sometimes glitches down a bit. aim asist doesnot work it just goes crazy and makes u look weird directions... as far as people not getting the hotkeys to work on number pad make shure num lock is on or ur numberpad wont work...
esp is onlything that works at all for me aim asist and triggerbot not working correctly
esp is onlything that works at all for me aim asist and triggerbot not working correctly
Great release!
Consistent with your public stuff as always @turb0z
Consistent with your public stuff as always @turb0zWow! This is great thanks, ill try it out soon.
It does not work here, of an error screen.
The Application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b)
Someone knows how to solve?
The Application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b)
Someone knows how to solve?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Grand Theft Auto 4 (GTA4) Hacks & CheatsAimbot / Aim-Assist / for GTA IV Singleplayer [PC]
16 Hack RequestsRaiderz Zeus [Multi Hack] - BETA TESTERS NEEDED
76 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 HelpAnY Hacks (WH,Aimbot/Aim assist thing,QS hacks) to Steam versio?
2 Hack RequestsSouLTeleZ_v1.0 | RaiderZ Multi Hacks | Beta Tester needed
11 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private ServersAny aimbots / aim assist for alter iw3 ?LE 1
