Thumbs upOutdatedMulti-Hack Beta by Turb0z [Aimbot/Aim Assistant/Triggerbot/ESP/RCS]

Posts 16–30 of 135 · Page 2 of 9
I wouldn't bother using no - recoil - , it will just get you "untrusted"
Good work once again.
OMFG TURBOZ yOUR BACK I LOVE YOU NO HOMO, your the only one trust with hacks
wont this type of hack get caught fast/easily
Quote Originally Posted by wegaerhaerhaerh View Post
wont this type of hack get caught fast/easily
Depends on what you use.

The No-Recoil cheat writes to the memory (i think) which is easily detectable by VAC.

Other features should be usable, don't cheat too obvious and it will be useable for a long time.
Quote Originally Posted by Quentlor View Post
Depends on what you use.

The No-Recoil cheat writes to the memory (i think) which is easily detectable by VAC.

Other features should be usable, don't cheat too obvious and it will be useable for a long time.
really? thx man did not know that lmao
Turb0z I love you!
28.01.2015 new update ? Undected
Dude, I love you!!! This is gonna be badass.
Thanks! I've decided to go fully private cheats, but I'm glad that the free cheat community is always available for me. For all the awesome, overpowered hacks,

Thank you.
Micah
Oh wow Turb0 amazing bro just amazing, You always got it in you!
Good work!
I can not wait to test it.
If my keyboard does not have a numpad what can I click instead?
Posts 16–30 of 135 · Page 2 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?