Thumbs upOutdatedMulti-Hack Beta by Turb0z [Aimbot/Aim Assistant/Triggerbot/ESP/RCS]

Posts 76–90 of 135 · Page 6 of 9
It's a great job!!!
Ty for all<3
But can I change hotkeys(ex. I don't have mouse4)?
i dont have nouse 4 how to use aimbot?
great hack
Hi guys, hack works perfect except for some reason esp doesnt work for me. Can someone help me with this please?
What if i dont have a numpad? how do i use the other features :/
I noticed I made a mistake the No Recoil wouldn't turn off, additionally I have also improved the Recoil Control System, now your aim will no longer lockup when firing
Quote Originally Posted by turb0z View Post
I noticed I made a mistake the No Recoil wouldn't turn off, additionally I have also improved the Recoil Control System, now your aim will no longer lockup when firing
Great. /2short
veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice
Finally an update Turbo! Loved last one!!
does it still work ?
Posts 76–90 of 135 · Page 6 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?