Solvedstring to bypass spyglass

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
string to bypass spyglass
Hello,

I have a UD memory editor, since few days spyglass started "caught you cheating"

I used to inject when I am connected on the server and my character is spawned to avoid spyglass detection. ( I used the sound options string and I have been using since 3 month ... )

I found an UD string but you don't have to click ok to this, the option is in general options and you can change this to yes or no.

When I do ["onUnload",_this,"RscDisplayGameOptions_********** *****",'GUI']

In options, the text of this option disappear and I can still change it to yes or no but it doesn't execute my script.
1. read spyglass
2. make bypass

or

1. get undetected string
Hey JME, I read but that is not that easy to make a bypass.
All the RscDiplay are detected right ?

I have one that might not be detected, I will send it via pm and you will tell me what you think about it.

EDIT : Since few days, when I inject the sqf and load it with the memory editor, the hack is load but the menu freeze then it totally freeze my computer, I can't ctrl alt sup, I have to hard reboot.

Someone know what reason would be ?
Quote Originally Posted by fantasize View Post
Hey JME, I read but that is not that easy to make a bypass.
All the RscDiplay are detected right ?

I have one that might not be detected, I will send it via pm and you will tell me what you think about it.

EDIT : Since few days, when I inject the sqf and load it with the memory editor, the hack is load but the menu freeze then it totally freeze my computer, I can't ctrl alt sup, I have to hard reboot.

Someone know what reason would be ?
PM me your RSC string so i could test it out, might just be your windows or arma 3 version.
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?