Hi..the NoRecoil or the RapidFire doesnt work. Does this hack work for 64 bit windows?
Love you . Join this forum to specially say thank you. Release more apb hack .
Thanks mate!
Mmm don't work for me... O.o
nice hack very useful
when I shoot while this progam is running my game just freezes untill I stop pressing left mouse button and then shoots 1 bullet am I doing something wrong? I did run it as admin.
glad you all like it
Don`t working! windows7 X64
most did not understand well, this is not working, I do not know why I ran as admin, it opens usually more in the game do not have any alteration
excuse the bad English, I am Brazilian ^^
Nice upload
can fairfight/punkbuster pick up this hack?
Originally Posted by R3Dx666
told ya so i code for fun dude i dont wanna harm anyone just fun on games :P anyways have fun guys
How can we just trust you by that message? ^ There could always be evil plans beside the ''coding''.
Something is fishy here
Thanks, at first when I opened it I got scared because it fucked up the mouse, but then realized that's how it does it. Just used x to toggle, it worked great. Thanks again!