gonna try it in a sec thanks
NoRecoil + RapidFire
This hack works however there are a couple bugs. Firstly the hack cuts out and cuts back in, I believe this is for my accounts safety so I do not get banned however it's really annoying as I may be in a fight and then I am supposed to switch to manual with no warning. Secondly I have experienced this hack cut out in marksmanship mode rather than fire and then enter marksmanship mode which works, I enter marksmanship mode and the hack does nothing when left mouse button is held down. Thirdly this hack cuts out when you leave the game such as enter steam or pressed alt + tab and changed what your doing leaving apb reloaded in background. Finally it feels really awkward and I mean that when moving mouse while firing is really terrible. I know it sounds like I am saying its crap but when everything works its amazing and I appreciate it the only reason I am posting this up is in the hope that my experience will improve the hack. Thank You! 

I don't even feel the no recoil working =.= the gun still flies everywhere
Dude I would appreciate it if you read my other post as it contains various bugs which can be fixed. Secondly I am trying to start up in coding and am wondering what is this coded with as I plan on combining it with a trigger bot.
For some reason, every time im holding ALT for the rapid shooting, my mouse gets stuck, i cant move it :\
I love you bro!

Sorry, but somehow this is crashing my game, but thanks for the release anyways.
Neat, thanks :3
Nice job man
Crashed my game. 

it has no effect on the game what so ever, am i doing something wrong, i have opened it as administrator
Is this only for steam or can it be used for the gamersfirst version to?
is it detct or UD ?
Had fun using this thanks dood!
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & CheatsRegularly updated norecoil+rapidfire and various macros for A4Tech Mouse
325 Counter-Strike 2 HacksCS:GO Universal NoRecoil & Rapidfire 51 Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & CheatsRapidFire & NoRecoil for Modern Warfare 3 v.1.5.387 50 Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats[UPDATE]RapidFire & NoRecoil v1.5 for Modern Warfare 3 v.1.5.387 16 Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats[UPDATE]RapidFire & NoRecoil v1.6 for Modern Warfare 3 v.1.5.388 23
