OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 136–150 of 739 · Page 10 of 50
You Hacks still undetected? becouse you get VAC Banned
...
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Restart the loader -> Compile new version -> Repeat until it works.
I have been doing this for a while now, to no avail. Is there any way to fix this so that we don't have to recompile so many times? Is it the offsets that are reading wrong? Can we print them out so it is easy to tell? Thanks
So... this hack detected?
Quote Originally Posted by xx claws xx View Post
Can you change mouse4 to left click and trigger bot to left click? I tried 0*01 but that didnt work, I press left click but it doesn't do anything
Sadly no. They both have to be on seperate keys.
Quote Originally Posted by swifter1 View Post
Sadly no. They both have to be on seperate keys.
What keys do you use atm? Because I've got a standard 3 button mouse (left, right, middle).
Quote Originally Posted by xx claws xx View Post
What keys do you use atm? Because I've got a standard 3 button mouse (left, right, middle).
I'm using the default, Mouse4 and the middle click.
so is this hack detected or what?...
Quote Originally Posted by RAINBOW.[44] View Post
You Hacks still undetected? becouse you get VAC Banned
...
Quote Originally Posted by Mercer1886 View Post
so is this hack detected or what?...
Still undetected, I got vacbanned (twice) while testing my new hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Still undetected, I got vacbanned (twice) while testing my new hack.


lel
Quote Originally Posted by s0uh1lo View Post



lel
Yeah you guys are costing me moneeey I have to risk my account before I post it here
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Yeah you guys are costing me moneeey I have to risk my account before I post it here
we can support you by donations :P !!
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Yeah you guys are costing me moneeey I have to risk my account before I post it here
DA REAL MVP <3
I dont get how this aimbot works cause it doesnt snatch to their heads either :c my one is not like your one on your video :/
Quote Originally Posted by bulentERH View Post
I dont get how this aimbot works cause it doesnt snatch to their heads either :c my one is not like your one on your video :/
For me all I have to do is aim it on any part of the enemies body and it goes to there head.
My one doesn't :/ Do you change any settings? or do you protect it?
Posts 136–150 of 739 · Page 10 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us