OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 301–315 of 739 · Page 21 of 50
steamcommunity.com/id/itspapasmurf3
steamcommunity.com/id/imnerdy3232

RIP in pepperonis.
Quote Originally Posted by byNotify View Post
steamcommunity.com/id/itspapasmurf3
steamcommunity.com/id/imnerdy3232

RIP in pepperonis.
thanks man for the heads up , but plz can you tell us what hacks did you use ?

Note: Subtle, RT, or Esp ? and did you use VMware or hash changer with hax ??

thanks !
Quote Originally Posted by shubek View Post
thanks man for the heads up , but plz can you tell us what hacks did you use ?

Note: Subtle, RT, or Esp ? and did you use VMware or hash changer with hax ??

thanks !
I got ban too. All hacks is detected. I protect file with VM.
Using Subtle and ESP, both with VM
Quote Originally Posted by byNotify View Post
Using Subtle and ESP, both with VM
does VM even do anything? Tbh feels like it doesent even help
So its really detected?? Hope I dont get banned :S
RIP, Merccy please release new hax my love <3
www(dot)i(dot)imgur(dot)com/ZrnVz2W(dot)png
RIP Merccy hack :'(
used Subtle and Radar :'(
Did valve crack the polyloader tactics?

- - - Updated - - -

Merccy, you did a great job! 2 weeks+ undetected public hack damn you are smooth.

Some hacks like T_T get detected 1 day after release meanwhile urs atleast was ud for a long time!

Keep it up! Allah bless you!!
It doesn't work for me. Since there's no error message in the cmd box, i have no clue what the problem is

I tried PC Reboot, Re-Compiling exe, Reloading hack etc.

Btw this is for all of you hacks. they find the csgo.exe everythin g seems normal but nothing is happeneing. not the aimbot nor triggerbot(same for glow/radar&trigger)

What am i doing wrong guys?

Thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by bfsd View Post
It doesn't work for me. Since there's no error message in the cmd box, i have no clue what the problem is

I tried PC Reboot, Re-Compiling exe, Reloading hack etc.

Btw this is for all of you hacks. they find the csgo.exe everythin g seems normal but nothing is happeneing. not the aimbot nor triggerbot(same for glow/radar&trigger)

What am i doing wrong guys?

Thanks in advance
I got have this too, I have all the programs required.
Quote Originally Posted by Taylors Edi View Post
Abi can you pls tell me how the i cant cmpile the file i try every think god damn.
You need to have Visual Studio, It's about 8gb without the extra addons, should take like 30 mins depending on net.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lezias View Post
I got have this too, I have all the programs required.
Looked up your issue and it might be from a program you have maybe interfering? For example a anti-virus you have probably?
Quote Originally Posted by bfsd View Post
It doesn't work for me. Since there's no error message in the cmd box, i have no clue what the problem is

I tried PC Reboot, Re-Compiling exe, Reloading hack etc.

Btw this is for all of you hacks. they find the csgo.exe everythin g seems normal but nothing is happeneing. not the aimbot nor triggerbot(same for glow/radar&trigger)

What am i doing wrong guys?

Thanks in advance
Check the offsets, and also keep on re-compiling until you don't have weird ass offsets.
Thank you very much!
I have AVG anti-virus, is it safe to turn it off? and if it is, how do I turn it off?
Posts 301–315 of 739 · Page 21 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us