OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 316–330 of 739 · Page 22 of 50
Quote Originally Posted by Lezias View Post
I have AVG anti-virus, is it safe to turn it off? and if it is, how do I turn it off?
I use AVG, when I use most hacks I turn it off, Left click on AVG and click Temporiraly Disable AVG Protection.
Quote Originally Posted by khalxd View Post
I use AVG, when I use most hacks I turn it off, Left click on AVG and click Temporiraly Disable AVG Protection.
I did that, and then I tried to use the hack, it just crashes. Recompiled it like 10 times or so, still crashes.
Quote Originally Posted by Lezias View Post
I did that, and then I tried to use the hack, it just crashes. Recompiled it like 10 times or so, still crashes.
Happened to me but it eventually worked when compiling.
Quote Originally Posted by othergames View Post
Happened to me but it eventually worked when compiling.
Did this about 100 times(exaggerating). But it worked! Nice hack! thanks
Just got my VACation, hahaha. I'm so stupid :*)
is it undetected or not i see a lot of comments vacbanned ?
For people who do not have Visual, and do not want to download it as it's a big file. Here, compiled all Merccy's hacks and also added the winrar files if you ever get Visual ( j(dot)mp/Merccyshacks )
Quote Originally Posted by murad1234 View Post
Did valve crack the polyloader tactics?

- - - Updated - - -

Merccy, you did a great job! 2 weeks+ undetected public hack damn you are smooth.

Some hacks like T_T get detected 1 day after release meanwhile urs atleast was ud for a long time!

Keep it up! Allah bless you!!

You Are cheating, and saying Allah bless you , omg isnt cheating forbidden in islam?
Quote Originally Posted by umutfidan View Post
You Are cheating, and saying Allah bless you , omg isnt cheating forbidden in islam?
Yes its forbidden to cheat in real life, I dont know about games... I think its also forbidden but yeh :/

We all have our weaknesses.

Anyways to add info I use this aimbot + esp from merccy both on and havent got vac yet....

Allah bless
When i'm compiling it, it says : something went wrong when compling the randomized source.
what do it do wrong?
Still UD with da newest updated ?
Quote Originally Posted by sozsad157 View Post
Still UD with da newest updated ?
Nope, just got VAC (not overwatch)
Posts 316–330 of 739 · Page 22 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us