OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 331–345 of 739 · Page 23 of 50
STILL UD, Dont let the trolls tell you other wise.. Just finished 3 games with ESP and Subtle...
I got the GloweESP to work

but this one still doesn't. I generated it 37 times. the cmd windows pops up i can change my settings/toggle aim/trigger but the hack doesn't actually do anything.
what am i doing wrong?
Is it safe to use your PolyLoader-protected cheats on ESEA or CEVO?
Quote Originally Posted by bfsd View Post
I got the GloweESP to work

but this one still doesn't. I generated it 37 times. the cmd windows pops up i can change my settings/toggle aim/trigger but the hack doesn't actually do anything.
what am i doing wrong?
What weapons are you using to fire the gun? I found out that the aim-bot only works with Spray-able weapons such as the AK-47, P-90, M4A4/M4A1-S etc.. But the triggerbot that Merccy has done it is true it doesn't work, well at least I haven't gotten it to work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zephenniah View Post
Is it safe to use your PolyLoader-protected cheats on ESEA or CEVO?
Won't recommend playing on ESEA Servers as there is a high chance of getting banned, but if you want to risk it, give it a shot.
i got vac banned using this cheat for 3 weeks
Quote Originally Posted by khalxd View Post
What weapons are you using to fire the gun? I found out that the aim-bot only works with Spray-able weapons such as the AK-47, P-90, M4A4/M4A1-S etc.. But the triggerbot that Merccy has done it is true it doesn't work, well at least I haven't gotten it to work.

- - - Updated - - -



Won't recommend playing on ESEA Servers as there is a high chance of getting banned, but if you want to risk it, give it a shot.

try holding down the scroll wheel.
I've been using this cheat for a while without being banned, so it isn't VAC detected. Haven't been banned yet
Can anyone give a good configuration for Deagle awp scout?
Hey , i just wanna give it some feedback im using this + ESP for like 2 weeks or so and i ve not been banned so far, even tho i dont understand coding and stuffs this hack managed to dodge VAC ban wave and i d not be suprised if it last for few more weeks, really nice job Merrcy

TLDR : UNDETECTED 18:3:2015 13:28
All shits that ve been banned are from Overwatch.
Haven't been banned yet, thanks alot
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Color you should start looking into my Polyloader and its hack files.







Download VS2013 for Windows Desktop with the Windows SDK



Google ERROR: Cannot determine the location of the VS Common Tools folder



Nope



Doesn't matter



Press view compiler output
download the VS2013 but when i start it, theres a dialogue box popped out and said "setup blocked".. any advice?
Quote Originally Posted by kimjunsu9090 View Post
download the VS2013 but when i start it, theres a dialogue box popped out and said "setup blocked".. any advice?
No clue, but I can compile them for you if you want to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by papjesz View Post
Then still ud?
Un-detected as of 3/18/2015.
People who got banned either rage hacked ( Made it very,very obvious or got over-watch ). But it might be detected any-time, so try it and when you get banned it's detected
Posts 331–345 of 739 · Page 23 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us