OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 346–360 of 739 · Page 24 of 50
Khladxd would you compile ESP for me dude? I have win 8 I cant install VS2013 because somehow I am getting a .NET FRAMEWORK error so I will love If you can help me :/
Just a heads up, this will follow your target hard if your at a range so make sure you keep your spray at a minimum or you will be shooting him through boxes.
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Them Hacks are Ballsome Gewwd <3
Okay, can I used both ESP and Aimbot hack together? Even though their 2 seperate external hack files? #DOPE
VAC BANNED
VAC BANNED. I was banned while using this hack

sorry it wouldnt take screenshot of game. IDK why it wont.
Screenshot (3).png651 KB · 119 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by krimsonninja View Post
VAC BANNED. I was banned while using this hack

sorry it wouldnt take screenshot of game. IDK why it wont.
can you give steam name for checking?
Khalxd could you pm me the code with esp? I can compile it myself since i've been compiling the cheat myself.

Thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by khalxd View Post
No clue, but I can compile them for you if you want to.

- - - Updated - - -



Un-detected as of 3/18/2015.
People who got banned either rage hacked ( Made it very,very obvious or got over-watch ). But it might be detected any-time, so try it and when you get banned it's detected
Quote Originally Posted by Penalba1 View Post
Khladxd would you compile ESP for me dude? I have win 8 I cant install VS2013 because somehow I am getting a .NET FRAMEWORK error so I will love If you can help me :/
Will send to email

- - - Updated - - -
sent.

Quote Originally Posted by clnw View Post
Khalxd could you pm me the code with esp? I can compile it myself since i've been compiling the cheat myself.

Thanks in advance
Sent, check your email.
played 3 games so far... no VAC ban
Quote Originally Posted by othergames View Post
played 3 games so far... no VAC ban
Still working?
Quote Originally Posted by csgui View Post
Still working?
As said in many posts, if someone gets detected and its not part of a massive ban wave then it was just their personal .exe that was banned. Recompile and you have a brand new, freshly updated hack like all the 1.0 2.0 3.0 .....etc.. T_T hacks. Recompile ever few games if your scared and you will be fine. I am 40 ranked games in and if I am banned its because the 50 and 40 bombs I drop in LE haha.
can someone help me? I have installed Visual Studio Express and Microsoft SDK already

i58. tinypic. com / 21oqxde. png

if you don't wanna go to image, basically my error says

LINK: fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'LIBCMT.lib'
Quote Originally Posted by SuperBotter View Post
can someone help me? I have installed Visual Studio Express and Microsoft SDK already

i58. tinypic. com / 21oqxde. png

if you don't wanna go to image, basically my error says

LINK: fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'LIBCMT.lib'
This is a common file lib means either you need the windows api or you grabbed the wrong version of VS
can someone compile the hack and send the link
Posts 346–360 of 739 · Page 24 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us