OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 556–570 of 739 · Page 38 of 50
Quote Originally Posted by dota2pwnu View Post
its detected?!?!?!
No i have been using it for 6 days now in compatitive and not playing obvious and also i recompile the exe everyday so it doesn't get detected the title of the says "Self updating" it means that you update it your self by recompiling the exe file everyday.
ht tp://imgur. com/mryRo2B

i have this error. who can help me ? i installed sdk and vstudio ultimate.
Quote Originally Posted by dreamer34 View Post
ht tp://imgur. com/mryRo2B

i have this error. who can help me ? i installed sdk and vstudio ultimate.
Google the name of this file "libcmt.lib" download it and put it in the same folder as the hack and if it didn't work try putting it in system32 folder.
Quote Originally Posted by Heliex View Post
We knew it works on Cevo already, i tested for everyone but i'd like to see it work on ESEA.
I have an ESEA game day after tomorrow. I'll check then and give everyone an update. But, I want to do it a lot of times to see if I get banned. So a week from now I'll give an update.
"Windows.h no such file or directory"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by greensmoke14 View Post
"Windows.h no such file or directory"?
EDIT: I used visual studio 11.0 instead of 12. to compile it. Works like a charm now
The hack works! Thank you! There's one issue for me, though. It jumps too quickly, so it looks obvious a lot of the time. Is there a way to make it not as jumpy? I don't understand most of the settings ><
<3

One question, does it work in fullscreen?
all his hacks for the poly loader work for me except this one can anyone tell me why or what im doing wrong?
I keep getting this error "Something went wrong when compiling the randomized source."
Is there a solution to this?

(Yes, I downloaded and installed the Microsoft 2013 thing)
Quote Originally Posted by SomeAsianDude View Post
I keep getting this error "Something went wrong when compiling the randomized source."
Is there a solution to this?

(Yes, I downloaded and installed the Microsoft 2013 thing)
Check the "View compiler output" box and tell us what it says. Also, make sure you have Visual Studio 2013 for Windows Desktop. It's easy to get it for Windows, not Windows Desktop.

One question: is the aimbot working for anyone? Mine won't aim automatically; the trigger is working, though.
Poly hacks were just patched with the new update. That took forever!
Not working!
Quote Originally Posted by kamoteboys View Post
doesn't work anymore any updates?
True^ this hack is not working any updates?? all poly hacks not working please help
Posts 556–570 of 739 · Page 38 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us