OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 541–555 of 739 · Page 37 of 50
This is the only hack I use and it works great.
Is this easily adaptable to work with Counter Strike Source. And if so what needs to be done? Thank You for the post!
The trigger is working fine but not the aimbot any solutions or updates?

and also i don't get to set the trigger hotkey it is automaticly set on mouse 4
Quote Originally Posted by khattab1 View Post
The trigger is working fine but not the aimbot any solutions or updates?

and also i don't get to set the trigger hotkey it is automaticly set on mouse 4
Aimbot is more of a click and hold kinda aimbot. It controls the recoil and spread of your weapon such that when you click and hold at an opponent, the aimbot helps. It's not a flick aimbot.. That'll be way too obvious and not legit.
Tried ctrl+num0? it's the last preset.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arc85 View Post
Is this easily adaptable to work with Counter Strike Source. And if so what needs to be done? Thank You for the post!
You can try... But I doubt it works. If I'm not wrong, the program will only work when 'csgo.exe' is found, and not css XD But, I don't know for sure so why not try it and tell us?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter. View Post
num lock was not ON *facepalm*

nvm, im really stupid
Glad you found out what was happening
Thanks a lot for the info bro.
still can't get good settings out of it, when you spray to the enemy and the enemy moves to the side behind the wall and the hack traces the crosshair into the wall where the enemy is so you can get overwatched easily, it doesn't happen always, but it happens.
Quote Originally Posted by nixh View Post
still can't get good settings out of it, when you spray to the enemy and the enemy moves to the side behind the wall and the hack traces the crosshair into the wall where the enemy is so you can get overwatched easily, it doesn't happen always, but it happens.
why in the name of god would you not stop the spray when he is behind a wall?????
Quote Originally Posted by iLikeAudi View Post
why in the name of god would you not stop the spray when he is behind a wall?????
it just happens instantly.
My friend got this , any help/tips?



PS: He got this "cannot open file 'T1Help32.h"

PS: Now he got this "LINK: fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'LIBCMT.lib'"
Quote Originally Posted by Hotwheel200 View Post
My friend got this , any help/tips?



PS: He got this "cannot open file 'T1Help32.h"

PS: Now he got this "LINK: fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'LIBCMT.lib'"
Anyone can help this out?
Hey guys I've played most of my Cevo games with this and I am still not detected it was experiment. So it's safe to say you can use this on CEVO. I'll tryEsea next over the couple of weeks. Obviously you do not wanna use it blatantly. Thanks Merccy. Great work.
Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
Hey guys I've played most of my Cevo games with this and I am still not detected it was experiment. So it's safe to say you can use this on CEVO. I'll tryEsea next over the couple of weeks. Obviously you do not wanna use it blatantly. Thanks Merccy. Great work.
We knew it works on Cevo already, i tested for everyone but i'd like to see it work on ESEA.
Posts 541–555 of 739 · Page 37 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us