OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 646–660 of 739 · Page 44 of 50
Damn do yall even try to read what people have been talking about since the patch before you complain? Obviously not. Why am I even posting this yall probably wont even read this either...
How do I actually use the AimBot? Or is it suppose to itself? I have it running and stuff but it doesn't do anything or because I don't know how to I guess?
Quote Originally Posted by SomeAsianDude View Post
How do I actually use the AimBot? Or is it suppose to itself? I have it running and stuff but it doesn't do anything or because I don't know how to I guess?
Aim at like the enemies chest or something, shoot normally. It'll automatically control recoil/spread so you have greater chance of headshot / hitting the target.
Quote Originally Posted by blvkk View Post
Aim at like the enemies chest or something, shoot normally. It'll automatically control recoil/spread so you have greater chance of headshot / hitting the target.
Yep. Thanks for helping me answer em btw, you don't have to exactly aim at the enemy; anywhere near the enemy would be fine
Don't tap shoot as well, the aimbot is there to control your recoil & spread so just spam and let it do the job

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Liamjai157 View Post
Okay, i can't find pragma region group 1, I only have

#include "Game.h"

#pragma region offsets
DWORD offLocalPlayer;
DWORD offEntityList;
const DWORD offEntityTeam = 0xF0;

DWORD offGlow;
#pragma endregion

#pragma region globalVars
PModule modClient;
PMemory mem;
#pragma endregion

[junk_enable /]
[enc_string_enable /]

#pragma region hotKeys


as the findable #pragma
That's the glowesp code.
The offsets given here are meant for the aimbot one
Quote Originally Posted by blvkk View Post
Aim at like the enemies chest or something, shoot normally. It'll automatically control recoil/spread so you have greater chance of headshot / hitting the target.
Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by emberofafire View Post
Yep. Thanks for helping me answer em btw, you don't have to exactly aim at the enemy; anywhere near the enemy would be fine
Don't tap shoot as well, the aimbot is there to control your recoil & spread so just spam and let it do the job

- - - Updated - - -
Well, I spam and it just sprays everywhere so I'm not sure its working for me :P
Quote Originally Posted by SomeAsianDude View Post

Thank you!

Well, I spam and it just sprays everywhere so I'm not sure its working for me :P
is there a way to be less obvious? lol without getting all headshots? like having it aim at the chest and down?
Quote Originally Posted by Speedkicks6 View Post
is there a way to be less obvious? lol without getting all headshots? like having it aim at the chest and down?
do custom settings (CTRL + Numpad0) and try these

Smoothing: 20
2
2
2
2
Bones: 2 =Chest/Body 10 = Head (you can tweek this to your liking as well)
aimbot key: 1
Trigger hold: what ever you prefer

if you need to find the keycodes for certain things theres a link on the original post.
NVM found it For a "Human Like Aimbot" use these settings
Smoothing = 7
Pitch Minimum = 1.7
Pitch Maximum = 2.5
Yaw Minimum = 0
Yaw Maximum = 0.3
Bone = 5
Aimvkey = 1
Trivkey = 4
If anyone can help me it'd be greatly appreciated its not working and i have already edited it.

if someone can help that'd be sex
share rage settings pls
Quote Originally Posted by dexofan View Post
share rage settings pls
Try increasing the pitch and yaw. I think that dictates how close you have to aim to the player. If it is really high, you'll probably lock on without even looking at the person. I haven't tested this though.
Does trigger bot work though? Cause for some reason it's not working for me or its just me then :/ Also, aimbot does work!
Posts 646–660 of 739 · Page 44 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us