OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 661–675 of 739 · Page 45 of 50
my legit offsets
12
2
2
2
2
2
1
4 or any key
Quote Originally Posted by nickbeary0 View Post
how can i choose a compiler path?
Compiler path is for Microsoft Visual 12.0 .
Think this is detected cause I got banned in CS:GO in middle of a match.
Quote Originally Posted by fanterstic View Post
Think this is detected cause I got banned in CS:GO in middle of a match.
You're probably making it too obvious you're playing with it.
Quote Originally Posted by fanterstic View Post
Think this is detected cause I got banned in CS:GO in middle of a match.
Can we get proof?
Quote Originally Posted by Optimalll View Post
Can we get proof?
Not detected, just patched due to the update changing the offsets.
Its not working , what is happening T_T
It isn't working, just wait for an update.
Still working. Look old posts .

Still UNDETECTED
The trigger isnt working for me on either... what am i doing wrong
Yo PP! You should fix this hack, it was working perfectly fine, also I don't get why people are getting banned! I'm using this hack on Competitive matches! No ban, and has already been about 3 weeks or so! Well...fix it, cause I can't keep AWPing for long!
guys if i do to this with polyloader i get this wrong code in command prompt T1Help32 ??? wtf is this ?
Posts 661–675 of 739 · Page 45 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us