OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 496–510 of 739 · Page 34 of 50
Quote Originally Posted by Twiins View Post
still undetected?
yes, i played all night on a casual server with it
UD - played over 10 MM with it !!
How long will UD if i recompile all day ??
Can anyone compile this for me and put it on ********e because when i download visual studio it says i need a more updated version of windows but if i update it csgo doesnt work pls help
Quote Originally Posted by aukitarch View Post
Can anyone compile this for me and put it on ********e because when i download visual studio it says i need a more updated version of windows but if i update it csgo doesnt work pls help
Just get an older version then don'[t go to old i had the same problem

when you get to visual studio just go to free products

the end of the url should look like this;
free-developer-offers-vs.aspx
Quote Originally Posted by aukitarch View Post
Can anyone compile this for me and put it on ********e because when i download visual studio it says i need a more updated version of windows but if i update it csgo doesnt work pls help
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=34673 Download this one , its 2012 . I also have the same problem as you , because trying to download 2013 one.
is it working with pistols?
Question: I used this cheat for 2 games on VAC secured servers, just to test it out. This was 2 days ago. If I never use the cheat again, and later on down the road, the cheat becomes detected, will I get flagged for past use?
Quote Originally Posted by kojora10 View Post
Question: I used this cheat for 2 games on VAC secured servers, just to test it out. This was 2 days ago. If I never use the cheat again, and later on down the road, the cheat becomes detected, will I get flagged for past use?
I dont think so
Undetected 04/07/2015
Thanks for the hack. Going to go and try it out.
aimbot is working perfect but the trigger basically does nothing.
Ahhh damn that is 11.0 version , can I still use it ? Can anyone give me version 12.0 of Visual link
Posts 496–510 of 739 · Page 34 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us