OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 511–525 of 739 · Page 35 of 50
very nice aimbot, i like the recoil control of this aim bot :P
Merccy/anyone who can help, I am having issues with all of merccy's hacks other than RT.

RCS-auto sets hotkey and spams on and off constantly
Glow ESP- won't let me input hotkey when prompt comes up
Subtle aimbot + triggerbot- Triggerbot doesn't work whatsoever

I have tried recompiling all of these hacks tens of times, always similar results.

Can someone please help.
I know these are the best hacks around, and it's really annoying that I can't get them to work correctly.
anyone else have this issue where after they compile then try to run the hack it crashes?
Quote Originally Posted by ti6m View Post
Merccy/anyone who can help, I am having issues with all of merccy's hacks other than RT.

RCS-auto sets hotkey and spams on and off constantly
Glow ESP- won't let me input hotkey when prompt comes up
Subtle aimbot + triggerbot- Triggerbot doesn't work whatsoever

I have tried recompiling all of these hacks tens of times, always similar results.

Can someone please help.
I know these are the best hacks around, and it's really annoying that I can't get them to work correctly.
RCS - Same thing happen to me
Glow ESP - You can try to Run as Admin the Polyloader and compile the hack ( Do not open the csgo yet ) . After done compile , open csgo and run as Admin the hack exe and then put your hotkeys .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unseenx3 View Post
anyone else have this issue where after they compile then try to run the hack it crashes?
I think for your issue , you do not have Microsoft Visual 12.0 ?
This hack is awesome, i'm using it for a few weeks, yes Aimbot is good but the Trigger is a shit... how it can be more faster? What settings I have to change?
I've used this for a while now but today it doesn't seem to work anymore. I've recompiled it many times but oh well.
maybe someone want's to offer me some legit settings?
Quote Originally Posted by nixh View Post
maybe someone want's to offer me some legit settings?
CTRL+0 and then:
20
2
2
2
2
1
4
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Generate a new one until it works.
Hey Merccy, When I generated the hack then open csgo then open the hack nothing happends, no trigger bot no aimbot, I did all of the steps but still wont work, Yes I did make sure they were turned on
Ummmmmm what does this mean vac has detected a ******
http://gyazo.com/5afad18096fa9bd3356da689760c017a
i got that pop up in chat at 12:30 am
no ones name was VAC and if there was it would of had been VAC:blah blah blah
de_dust20003.jpg306 KB · 6 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
Ummmmmm what does this mean vac has detected a ******
http://gyazo.com/5afad18096fa9bd3356da689760c017a
i got that pop up in chat at 12:30 am
no ones name was VAC and if there was it would of had been VAC:blah blah blah
It means you're a turd because it's just a long chat message
Is trigger terrible for everyone?
Quote Originally Posted by dannyhiles View Post
Is trigger terrible for everyone?
Yes.

/msg2short
Posts 511–525 of 739 · Page 35 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us