HelpArma 2 scroll menu's

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Arma 2 scroll menu's
Hi everyone,

Since I can't seem to be able to find a answer on the threads I would like to ask for some help.
I'm trying to get the My Small Scroll Menu) working (which can be found in this forum section, I can't post links)

But I cant seem to inject it with Xenos, i choose the ARMA2OA.exe and then press inject, it starts the game and when i try to join a server the game closes and it starts the battleye update thingy (like the command prompt window).

Can someone help me out cuz im trying to get into Arma 2 hacking.

Thanks in advance <3 !

If you wanna contact me, add me on skype: timmycool12

<3 <3
You probably have test mode on, whether or not you do, Xenos is blacklisted, so you have to fix it in order to inject.
Quote Originally Posted by matthew0817 View Post
You probably have test mode on, whether or not you do, Xenos is blacklisted, so you have to fix it in order to inject.
I added you on skype mate, please repsond
I think Xenos is no longer working, since BE won't update if you're running in test mode. Tho not sure about this.
Quote Originally Posted by FinPlayer21 View Post
I think Xenos is no longer working, since BE won't update if you're running in test mode. Tho not sure about this.
Do u maybe have another injector?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us