OutdatedSimple CrossHair

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Simple CrossHair
Hi guys, I will post a simple crosshair for this game

Maybe in the future, I try to make a hack more " advanced "..



How to use :

1 - Click in download and thanks
2 - Open the game, wait to start a match
3 - Open the .exe ( hack ) as administrator
4 - Be happy

To show the menu, click in INSERT !







Credits

ForeverRed, Coder.Dash ( HxDashNNN ), luizimloko, Hacker Fail


Aprovee

@Raple
@Color
@Flengo
@Symmetrical
Hacker Fail v1_mpgh.net.rar6 KB · 1,515 downloads Clean
Looks good.
//Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Looks good.
//Approved
Thank you brother
doesnt wana work for me :-:

- - - Updated - - -

doesnt wana work for me :-:
plz help when i open it it doesn nothing
Quote Originally Posted by ablazing View Post
doesnt wana work for me :-:

- - - Updated - - -

doesnt wana work for me :-:
plz help when i open it it doesn nothing
What happen ? To show the menu, click in INSERT
nope, this thingy does absolutely nothing
Quote Originally Posted by AtnesDT View Post
nope, this thingy does absolutely nothing
Guy, the hacker are working fine here, I tested on 2 pc..
To show the menu, press INSERT
I have to agree it doesn't show anything for me. Could you add a thing so we can change the key that we press?

- - - Updated - - -

Do we click insert on the keyboard or is the file suppose to open a gui with a button that says insert.
Quote Originally Posted by spideyroc1 View Post
I have to agree it doesn't show anything for me. Could you add a thing so we can change the key that we press?

- - - Updated - - -

Do we click insert on the keyboard or is the file suppose to open a gui with a button that says insert.
When you press INSERT, the menu will show
Definitly works, though i fail to see it's use
Quote Originally Posted by lunitic99 View Post
Definitly works, though i fail to see it's use
The hack create a crosshair in the middle of the screen
Quote Originally Posted by Hacker Fail View Post
The hack create a crosshair in the middle of the screen
How's it currently going? I'm sure you're doin' well in this case
My cursor shows and I can't go into the window while it's on
Good shit, HQ work. Quick question: This doesn't actually link into the game, right? I assume you just made an overlay that runs in the background at all times?
Quote Originally Posted by liquidsystem View Post
Good shit, HQ work. Quick question: This doesn't actually link into the game, right? I assume you just made an overlay that runs in the background at all times?
Yes, this hack only works when you open the windows H&G
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?