WTSSE over $2000 Of Clothes Service

Posts 31–45 of 61 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
so this shit is dead & he's actually a scammer?
atleast he made his 25$ donor money back
looks like it man. according to the scam report against him, but we'll see how it plays out.
I am still interested if a MM can hold the money because of your scam report. It would also help to know that you need a drop
Quote Originally Posted by xVisualize View Post
I am still interested if a MM can hold the money because of your scam report. It would also help to know that you need a drop
Ok add me on skype. Bioecho can prob vouch but I'll do mm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xVisualize View Post
I am still interested if a MM can hold the money because of your scam report. It would also help to know that you need a drop
Also if you don't have a drop I can ship it to one of my drops and then ship it to you.
Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
Ok add me on skype. Bioecho can prob vouch but I'll do mm.

- - - Updated - - -


Also if you don't have a drop I can ship it to one of my drops and then ship it to you.
how much ?? :\
Quote Originally Posted by Hashirama senju View Post
how much ?? :\
You pay shipping fees from Washington state+$20 fee.
Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
You pay shipping fees from Washington state+$20 fee.
how much the whole thing or %
Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
Ok add me on skype. Bioecho can prob vouch but I'll do mm.

- - - Updated - - -


Also if you don't have a drop I can ship it to one of my drops and then ship it to you.
Can you ship something to one of your drops and reship it internationally / ship it to my reship?
Quote Originally Posted by Flashyz View Post
Can you ship something to one of your drops and reship it internationally / ship it to my reship?
Yes you would have to pay for the shipping
Can a MM hold the money until I get tracking #?
Quote Originally Posted by Yolyol View Post
Can a MM hold the money until I get tracking #?
Yes I'll use a mm
Can you send to reships? What brands?
Looking sell and to trade if you can SE or you ship me Amazon item and then you refund yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Hashirama senju View Post
how much the whole thing or %
I charge 25%, it depends what you're looking for ex. Cashmere, suits, etc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
Can you send to reships? What brands?
Yes. There are actually hundreds of brands just some examples are Vince, John varvatos, theory, polo Ralph Lauren, Paige denim, eton, Disel and many more
Posts 31–45 of 61 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?