GRPH D3D V4

Posts 46–60 of 411 · Page 4 of 28
Alright guys! I have just been banned~ Was using charm, No recoil, No spread, my kd I tried to remain the same, around 1.5 life per kill. Nothing suspicious Don`t say You aren`t warned
Quote Originally Posted by icycool80 View Post
Alright guys! I have just been banned~ Was using charm, No recoil, No spread, my kd I tried to remain the same, around 1.5 life per kill. Nothing suspicious Don`t say You aren`t warned
FOR THE LAST TIME TO EVERYONE; IF YOU USE NO RECOIL AND NO SPREAD YOU WILL BE BANNED. DO NOT LET IT BE A SURPRISE TO YOU AFTER YOU ACTIVATE THEM. THANKYOU FOR YOUR TIME.
I noticed that about 5 times when i was using this hack, suddenly in the middle of the match the game froze. it says not responding, it happened and the game closed it went for 5 times Any suggestion please ?

NOTE : the injection was successful and no problem but after 5-6 minutes after playing it happened.
Created new account couple of hours ago, still playing
I wouldn't use No Recoil / No Spread on your main account
OK
/msg2short
I use norecoil and nospread on every account. I fake my name.
Quote Originally Posted by mimo youssef View Post
"an error occurred while inkecting "GRPH D3D V4.dll" into ghostreconphantoms.exe"
system.exeption: the injection method used returned NULL ( injection failed )


any help ?
Same message but it work for me.
Did you start the game in first ?
Quote Originally Posted by akira200 View Post
Same message but it work for me.
Did you start the game in first ?
no i not started it
As I wanted to have the level knowledge you possess, thanks for sharing. Could spend some material to develop hacks for the GRP?
HELP please when i click inject to GRP with GRPH D3D V4
it says this
a8d454883041e0ff041d808e60858aa0.png9 KB · 48 downloads
This hack has a bug can not shoot whit my lmg than fire with fire /semi/
nice release thanks
it's work finally, but i dont know what the benefits of it ?? i want speed hack and can kill through the covers
thanks man, but i think no recoil and no spread are good idea, cuz some dump ppl will use this extreme and then server will detected this.
Posts 46–60 of 411 · Page 4 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?