GRPH D3D V4

Posts 61–75 of 411 · Page 5 of 28
Quote Originally Posted by mimo youssef View Post
it's work finally, but i dont know what the benefits of it ?? i want speed hack and can kill through the covers
I have shoot through wall hack but im still working on the bubble & shield.
please i am juste using THE SHEDER CHARM will i be banned please ansewer me
Very nice hack

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by demen2014 View Post
please i am juste using THE SHEDER CHARM will i be banned please ansewer me
If the hacks gets detected or you get reported much
Then yes you will be banned any cheater have a risk to hack
If you scared then don't cheat
how to activate interface?
Quote Originally Posted by BHVelocity View Post
how to activate interface?
Press the home key on your keyboard.
PLEASE HELP ME !

I want to use this hack but when ever i inject this hack with extreme injector it shows "Injection Successful" & game crashes, I've tried different injectors but same issue . Timiostimio gave me one piece of code & he told me to make a .bat file of it & run it as admin so, i created a .bat file ran it as an admin but still i can't same issue or problem .

I've tried in window mode & full screen mode, nothing happens it still crashes !

Honestly ! D3D V2 was awesome creation by timiostimito & i'm still using it without any problem but i don't know what's wrong with this version of hack ?

PLEASE TIMIOSTIMITO, LOOK AFTER THIS PROBLEM !
Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
PLEASE HELP ME !

I want to use this hack but when ever i inject this hack with extreme injector it shows "Injection Successful" & game crashes, I've tried different injectors but same issue . Timiostimio gave me one piece of code & he told me to make a .bat file of it & run it as admin so, i created a .bat file ran it as an admin but still i can't same issue or problem .

Honestly ! D3D V2 was awesome creation by timiostimito & i'm still using it without any problem but i don't know what's wrong with this version of hack ?

PLEASE TIMIOSTIMITO, LOOK AFTER THIS PROBLEM !
Run the game in windowed mode,Then inject it.This should solve the problem.
i have the same problem and i inject in windowed mode
Quote Originally Posted by TheHappening2016 View Post
FOR THE LAST TIME TO EVERYONE; IF YOU USE NO RECOIL AND NO SPREAD YOU WILL BE BANNED. DO NOT LET IT BE A SURPRISE TO YOU AFTER YOU ACTIVATE THEM. THANKYOU FOR YOUR TIME.

HAHA Ikr! I was using my sub account testing it out LOL
Quote Originally Posted by mimo youssef View Post
"an error occurred while inkecting "GRPH D3D V4.dll" into ghostreconphantoms.exe"
system.exeption: the injection method used returned NULL ( injection failed )


any help ?
Change your injection method.
Quote Originally Posted by agent086 View Post
I noticed that about 5 times when i was using this hack, suddenly in the middle of the match the game froze. it says not responding, it happened and the game closed it went for 5 times Any suggestion please ?

NOTE : the injection was successful and no problem but after 5-6 minutes after playing it happened.
Same here,
thaks bro
when I play how to hide display menu
Quote Originally Posted by jamil020985 View Post
thaks bro
when I play how to hide display menu
Press Insert key
alcatraz you sexy motherfucker thank you.
Posts 61–75 of 411 · Page 5 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?