GRPH D3D V4

Posts 76–90 of 411 · Page 6 of 28
Quote Originally Posted by Prince Hacker View Post
I have shoot through wall hack but im still working on the bubble & shield.
how ? i wanna shoot through wall plz
Quote Originally Posted by demonvving View Post
So just to make it clear, aimbot will not be added, correct?
Not sure Yet, currently I'm trying to reverse some engine functions & call them properly ( like the red boxes )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheHappening2016 View Post
@timiostimio the shader chams do not work properly; the cloaks aren't visible
Seems like they are only visible if they activate they cloak.
Activate Recon Chams to support the shader chams
Quote Originally Posted by timiostimio View Post
Not sure Yet, currently I'm trying to reverse some engine functions & call them properly ( like the red boxes )
That's awesome, thank you for an amazing hack. Another quick question, is there any way to only have chams and esp light up on enemy units only?
Quote Originally Posted by demonvving View Post
That's awesome, thank you for an amazing hack. Another quick question, is there any way to only have chams and esp light up on enemy units only?
Of course, but that would require more memory stuff - and I'm too lazy to search for this shit
Quote Originally Posted by timiostimio View Post
Not sure Yet, currently I'm trying to reverse some engine functions & call them properly ( like the red boxes )

- - - Updated - - -



Seems like they are only visible if they activate they cloak.
Activate Recon Chams to support the shader chams
so did you find something useful till now?
Quote Originally Posted by fire100 View Post
so did you find something useful till now?
Nope
/msg2short
So just to make it clear, aimbot will not be added, correct?
Does the anti-afk allow for continuous "bot" play- So like it enables me to Quick Match, and join matches earning free exp and ac, without actually playing, but leaving the game on continuing matches. So like I won't be idle?
The menu looks very awesome

I will make a video of it ASAP ^^
Quote Originally Posted by LetsHackTV View Post
The menu looks very awesome

I will make a video of it ASAP ^^
no don't let it stay undetected for as long as we can
Quote Originally Posted by fullchicken42 View Post
no don't let it stay undetected for as long as we can
yep /msg2short
come on some one help me !

I've been asking for help since this hack released .

When i try to inject this hack it shows "Injection Successful" & game crashes even if i inject in window mode .

I'm using extreme injector v3.3 & tried different injection methods but still i can't inject this shit !
Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
come on some one help me !

I've been asking for help since this hack released .

When i try to inject this hack it shows "Injection Successful" & game crashes even if i inject in window mode .

I'm using extreme injector v3.3 & tried different injection methods but still i can't inject this shit !
DEP DEP DEP DEP DEP
Quote Originally Posted by fullchicken42 View Post
no don't let it stay undetected for as long as we can
I was about to make it 'not listed', so only people who have the link can watch it. Don't panic ^^
Posts 76–90 of 411 · Page 6 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?