GRPH D3D V4

Posts 91–105 of 411 · Page 7 of 28
Quote Originally Posted by LetsHackTV View Post
I was about to make it 'not listed', so only people who have the link can watch it. Don't panic ^^
I love your Channel man.
Quote Originally Posted by YOUCEFHam View Post
I love your Channel man.
Thanks ^^

I am uploading a short showcase video of the hack now. (Not Listed)
I will post the link, when the upload is finished.

The video is only in the 'Weapon Testing Area' (or whatever it is called), because I could not find a single match. I was waiting an half our...
Quote Originally Posted by LetsHackTV View Post
Thanks ^^

I am uploading a short showcase video of the hack now. (Not Listed)
I will post the link, when the upload is finished.

The video is only in the 'Weapon Testing Area' (or whatever it is called), because I could not find a single match. I was waiting an half our...
Hey, willkommen im Warteraum
The video is uploaded now ^^ YouTube was processing the video ages...
You are not allowed to post links.
youtu.be/K_GZIKdju-M
no special editing, but better than nothing.

it would be nice if you would add the video to the thread ^^
Quote Originally Posted by LetsHackTV View Post
The video is uploaded now ^^ YouTube was processing the video ages...
You are not allowed to post links.
youtu.be/K_GZIKdju-M
no special editing, but better than nothing.

it would be nice if you would add the video to the thread ^^
I sent a pm to a mod and asked him to edit this thread
Great vid bro!!!!!
any change to be baned is it detected ?
fucking read it from 1st page damn
it doesnt work with me, at first the error orrcur during the injection like: "an error occurred while inkecting "GRPH D3D V4.dll" into ghostreconphantoms.exe"
system.exeption: the injection method used returned NULL ( injection failed )

then i change the game into Window mode, i tried to inject again the game crashed
any help?
your useless man . you can't help ! just cut it !
Quote Originally Posted by timiostimio View Post
DEP DEP DEP DEP DEP
Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
your useless man . you can't help ! just cut it !
Gtfo of the forum if you can't inject a dll into a process/ disable your DEP
The Game always crash i'm using other hack & they r workinf fine, i disabled the DEP, i run the Patch u wrote here, i'm injecting the dll while in window mode & i tried the full screen too its not working at all, i even tried all the injection methods, i nedd ur help cuz i like that hack ESP & i wanna use it, thanx man
Quote Originally Posted by Mido21 View Post
The Game always crash i'm using other hack & they r workinf fine, i disabled the DEP, i run the Patch u wrote here, i'm injecting the dll while in window mode & i tried the full screen too its not working at all, i even tried all the injection methods, i nedd ur help cuz i like that hack ESP & i wanna use it, thanx man
Do you installed DirectX and all the C++ runtime shit?
Posts 91–105 of 411 · Page 7 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?