Sig reqeust :)!
Request Format
Main Text/Name: Godsun333NL
Sub Text/Quote: Aka BrucevDuyn
Size: Lenght :400 x Height :200
Style: Grunge
Theme: Call of Duty modern warfare 2
Colour: Suprise me
!
Image/Render: http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squ...-warfare-2.jpgⓘ
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thum...en-bullets.jpgⓘ
Other Information: I added 2 pictures which i would love to have in the signature. The artist may add some cool stuff and effects.. I just added the things i would love to have. If the artist wants to add something like blood or whatever do it..
btw, if you make the signature could you make an avatar which fits with the signature?
And ofcourse the artist must always have alot of freedom
!
Well, thanks in advance
Bruce
Main Text/Name: Godsun333NL
Sub Text/Quote: Aka BrucevDuyn
Size: Lenght :400 x Height :200
Style: Grunge
Theme: Call of Duty modern warfare 2
Colour: Suprise me
!Image/Render: http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squ...-warfare-2.jpgⓘ
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thum...en-bullets.jpgⓘ
Other Information: I added 2 pictures which i would love to have in the signature. The artist may add some cool stuff and effects.. I just added the things i would love to have. If the artist wants to add something like blood or whatever do it..
btw, if you make the signature could you make an avatar which fits with the signature?
And ofcourse the artist must always have alot of freedom
!Well, thanks in advance
Bruce


!
<< for my mod
<< mister ice ^^
<< Bruce productions .. quite old one
(for red alert 2)


