VISUAL_BASICSDynamic bone esp

Posts 16–30 of 77 · Page 2 of 6
Wow, nice bone ESP. Good job.
Quote Originally Posted by KorkiPoo View Post
Wow, nice bone ESP. Good job.
Congrats on 666 Thanks!

Hail Satan!
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
trust me, it's really not...
Why would i trust you for!
hook.Add("HUDPaint"

heh
Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
hook.Add("HUDPaint"

heh
Sorry but what exactly are you trying to say? lmao
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
Sorry but what exactly are you trying to say? lmao
I'm assuming he is complaining cus its not DrawOverlay.
Quote Originally Posted by color0a View Post
I'm assuming he is complaining cus its not DrawOverlay.
You're telling me I won't be able to see bones through my console? Oh shit!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
You're telling me I won't be able to see bones through my console? Oh shit!!!
He likes to pretend his lua is c++ kek
Quote Originally Posted by color0a View Post
He likes to pretend his lua is c++ kek
It's okay you probably don't know neither languages!
Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
It's okay you probably don't know neither languages!
its funny how you think im bad cus i dont waste all my time on forums filled with skids
Quote Originally Posted by color0a View Post
its funny how you think im bad cus i dont waste all my time on forums filled with skids
It's okay, It just means more skids will use my cheat then any other cheat on here!
Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
It's okay, It just means more skids will use my cheat then any other cheat on here!
wait you've actually released a hack other than that disgusting zhack shit?
If my memory is correct you've only been posting leached shit for the past year.

I found something else you can release maurits. tv/data/garrysmod/wiki/wiki.garrysmod.com/index5749.html
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
Sorry but what exactly are you trying to say? lmao
hook.Add("HUDPaint"
bad bad bad
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
Sorry but what exactly are you trying to say? lmao
the way you are hooking is bad
Quote Originally Posted by kingboy111 View Post
the way you are hooking is bad
No it's not, it's just easier to detect. I've not really looked into other ways to hook but I know that GAMEMODE hooks are out of the question as I'm running before autorun and they would just be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
It's okay you probably don't know neither languages!
How ironic...
Posts 16–30 of 77 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us