VISUAL_BASICSDynamic bone esp

Posts 31–45 of 77 · Page 3 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
No it's not, it's just easier to detect. I've not really looked into other ways to hook but I know that GAMEMODE hooks are out of the question as I'm running before autorun and they would just be replaced.



How ironic...
Give me a C++ CreateMove detour please

Quote Originally Posted by snipwnage2 View Post
Congrats on 666 Thanks!

Hail Satan!
Sorry i spoiled it
Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
Give me a C++ CreateMove detour please
oCreateMove = (CreateMoveFn)VMTManager.Hook(21, ClientMode, CreateMove);

I don't know what you're trying to prove, I use my own hooking class so you wouldnt even be able to verify if its correct...
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
oCreateMove = (CreateMoveFn)VMTManager.Hook(21, ClientMode, CreateMove);

I don't know what you're trying to prove, I use my own hooking class so you wouldnt even be able to verify if its correct...
Is CreateMove used by the engine?
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
Code:
local function DrawBone(b1, b2)
	surface.DrawLine(b1.y, b1.x, b2.y, b2.x);
end

local fake = Angle(0,0,0); -- don't know why some bones fuck up like this but ok

local function boneesp(ply)
	local cur = nil;
	local ths = nil;
	local real, lcal;
	for i = ply:GetBoneCount() - 1, 0, -1  do
		real, lcal = ply:GetBonePosition(i);
		if(lcal == fake) then continue; end
		cur = (real):ToScreen();
		for k,v in pairs(ply:GetChildBones(i)) do
			real, lcal = ply:GetBonePosition(v);
			if(lcal == fake) then continue; end
			ths = (ply:GetBonePosition(v)):ToScreen();
			DrawBone(cur, ths);
		end
	end
end

dismay.AddHook("HUDPaint", "fuck", function()
	surface.SetDrawColor(255,0,255,255);
	for k,v in pairs(player.GetAll()) do
		boneesp(k, v); 
	end
end);
that was hard
nice copypaste from meep

Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
oCreateMove = (CreateMoveFn)VMTManager.Hook(21, ClientMode, CreateMove);

I don't know what you're trying to prove, I use my own hooking class so you wouldnt even be able to verify if its correct...
hooking it in ClientMode? nice joke :^)
Quote Originally Posted by Kona-chan View Post
nice copypaste from meep



hooking it in ClientMode? nice joke :^)
it's about 1 year old now

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post9449011

nice find

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
oCreateMove = (CreateMoveFn)VMTManager.Hook(21, ClientMode, CreateMove);

I don't know what you're trying to prove, I use my own hooking class so you wouldnt even be able to verify if its correct...
a vmt hook isn't a detour



- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kingboy111 View Post
the way you are hooking is bad
cause it matters
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
a vmt hook isn't a detour

He meant hook, though I'm not surprised you weren't able to figure that out.

edit: vmt hook = detour
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
He meant hook, though I'm not surprised you weren't able to figure that out.
aria vision
Give me a C++ CreateMove detour please == Give me a C++ CreateMove hook please
Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
aria vision
Give me a C++ CreateMove detour please == Give me a C++ CreateMove hook please
Because a VMT hook is a detour, you and nerve have no room to talk when you have no idea what VMT hooking really is.
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
He meant hook, though I'm not surprised you weren't able to figure that out.
No i meant detour, Retard, Clearly you can't code C++ or lua, VMT != Detour!
Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
No i meant detour, Retard, Clearly you can't code C++ or lua, VMT != Detour!
Regardless of what you meant, it really is the same thing.
Quote Originally Posted by Ariaa View Post
Regardless of what you meant, it really is the same thing.
You're so dumb, Hooking != Detour, Go cry more you don't even know C++! @D3M0L1T10N Back me up! lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Kieru_ View Post
Ill admit, my posts are about as low as your IQ. Sucks to have 1k posts and still be dumber than a brick.
Nice try but he's smarter then you skid!
Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
It's okay, It just means more skids will use my cheat then any other cheat on here!
I hate to ask, but exactly how many extra chromosomes do you have? It's okay. I can give you a knife to dig them out with.
Quote Originally Posted by Kieru_ View Post
I hate to ask, but exactly how many extra chromosomes do you have? It's okay. I can give you a knife to dig them out with.


you have no right to speak
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post


you have no right to speak
Good post! +rep
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post

you have no right to speak
Ill admit, my posts are about as low as your IQ. Sucks to have 1k posts and still be dumber than a brick.
Posts 31–45 of 77 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us